What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AFC Wild Card - Colts @ Texans (4 Viewers)

I swear Luck even looks like Peyton in the pocket, little flat footed hops and squatting like he has a load in his pants before floating a deadly accurate lob for an easy TD 

There hasn’t been a worse half for a Houston team since Reich pulled off the 32 point comeback in 1992. 

Texans should be embarrassed. 

Sure. Doesn't change the fact that Indy didn't play as well last week against a depleted Titans offense. 

They're exceeding my expectations so far.

But I'm glad I changed from taking Texans in the contest to chiefs.
Makes me wish I woulda switched from KC to the Colts

I think Colts called timeout but ESPN didn’t notice

after the sack, I mean

Last edited by a moderator:
Colts should just run out the clock. They don’t need more points. Not worth risking something weird happening and giving any momentum away. 

I wonder if the Colts are in the same position if McDaniels didn’t flake out on them. My guess is they wouldn’t be playing today. Bravo Frank.
No they are not. He's so overrated I don't even rate him. If ya think Tim Tebow is NFL material, you have no clue. He has no clue.

@MadeByTim: the jaguars beat this same colts team 6-0 approx 4 weeks ago which is as confusing as it sounds

Users who are viewing this thread