What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Alexandra Daddario- Wowzers (1 Viewer)

First place I recall seeing her (maybe 5 or so years ago) was in a commercial for Yellowbook:

ETA: If I recall correctly, there was another version of this commercial titled "Another Woman".

Last edited by a moderator:
Mario Kart said:
Gotta love the fact there appeared to be a decent amount of bush :wub:
That was a shadow.
that was a raccoon that she was hiding in her drawers. Someone needs to buy her a BIC
You shut your mouth!

I don't know many things, but I do know that what she's hiding in her drawers is absolute perfection.
Hitting puberty in 1980 i got to grow up through the transition from 70's/80's bush to 90's/2000's bald and without a doubt bald is 1000% better in all aspects

Mario Kart said:
That was a shadow.
that was a raccoon that she was hiding in her drawers. Someone needs to buy her a BIC
You shut your mouth!

I don't know many things, but I do know that what she's hiding in her drawers is absolute perfection.
Hitting puberty in 1980 i got to grow up through the transition from 70's/80's bush to 90's/2000's bald and without a doubt bald is 1000% better in all aspects
"Bald from the eyebrows down..."

Looking for posterior pics and coming up empty. As a buttocks afficionado or connoisseur, how does she match up to my favorite Stacy Kiebler?

Looking for posterior pics and coming up empty. As a buttocks afficionado or connoisseur, how does she match up to my favorite Stacy Kiebler?
Not quite as tight, but it's like comparing The Mona Lisa and Girl With a Pearl Earring. Both are masterpieces.

That first pic the OP posted is pretty amazing....then it gets progressively worse from there until she looks like any other trashy chick from the midwest (no, I don't know if she's from there, I'm just saying that's the look).

So, she cleans up well?
I wonder if nutsack still wants to own up to this post?

Eh she is no Camilla Belle nor this model from the French Riviera
Just stop.

1 is half of her face, no body shown.

2 is airbrushed/PS'd like crazy.
1 Body

2 Are all of these pics photoshopped too? :rolleyes: Yep she's too hot, HAS TO BE PHOTOSHOPPED!
1. That chick might as well be in junior high compared to the chick in this thread.

2. So now we are throwing straight up models against her?

Just stop.

1 Body2 Are all of these pics photoshopped too? :rolleyes: Yep she's too hot, HAS TO BE PHOTOSHOPPED!
1. That chick might as well be in junior high compared to the chick in this thread.2. So now we are throwing straight up models against her?
1 she's 27 McGenius2 so you were wrong about the photoshopping? :lmao:

Just stop.

1 Body2 Are all of these pics photoshopped too? :rolleyes: Yep she's too hot, HAS TO BE PHOTOSHOPPED!
What point are you trying to make? That there are other good looking chicks in the world?
That McGuidance is a McFool. I was being sarcastic at first until McFool took offense at my attempt to share an album of pictures of this hot chick.

Just stop.

1. That chick might as well be in junior high compared to the chick in this thread.2. So now we are throwing straight up models against her?
Re: 2) After 19 years in the creative advertising business, I'd be willing to wager most, if not all of those, are photoshopped/retouched. Still hot, though.

Just stop.

While she is certainly very attractive if those were professional shots meant to be used professionally there is almost certainly some touch-up involved.

I always find it curious that people in the FFA will argue which chicks are hotter when essentially they are 75 times hotter or 100 times hotter than their real life wives or girlfriend (in most cases) . . . like any of us would have a chance with the women being discussed. Tell you what, you guys decide who the top 10 chicks out there are today and I will take all the throwaways that miss the cut and be happy for all eternity.

I always find it curious that people in the FFA will argue which chicks are hotter when essentially they are 75 times hotter or 100 times hotter than their real life wives or girlfriend (in most cases) . . . like any of us would have a chance with the women being discussed. Tell you what, you guys decide who the top 10 chicks out there are today and I will take all the throwaways that miss the cut and be happy for all eternity.
bbbbbut, "those chicks might as well be in junior high!"

It's just what dudes do, what they've always done.

That was a shadow.
You shut your mouth!

You are 1000% wrong.

Anarchy99 said:
I always find it curious that people in the FFA argue which NFL/NBA/MLB/NHL/EPL players are better when essentially they are 75 times better or 100 times better than their real life friends in rec leagues (in most cases) . . . like any of us would have a chance to play with any of the players being discussed.

Anarchy99 said:
I always find it curious that people in the FFA argue which NFL/NBA/MLB/NHL/EPL players are better when essentially they are 75 times better or 100 times better than their real life friends in rec leagues (in most cases) . . . like any of us would have a chance to play with any of the players being discussed.
But this site is not called droolingoverwomenguys.com.

Anarchy99 said:
What does that have to do with your weird discussion criteria?

christoschtick alert.

you've got a whole thosuand pages of 70's barbarians over at :e to lather up to, don't spoil this one too.

christoschtick alert.

you've got a whole thosuand pages of 70's barbarians over at :e to lather up to, don't spoil this one too.
She's already made her choice, guy. And you lose :violin:
I'm sure it was for the role. That scene was set in 1995, I wouldn't expect the shaving/waxing trend to have made it to rural Louisiana by that time. I would be happy to volunteer to find out what her choice is now that filming is over though.

Anarchy99 said:
What does that have to do with your weird discussion criteria?
Would be weird if there wasn't someone in these threads to show the way to all of us middle-aged losers who are married to hairy donut eaters.

christoschtick alert.

She's already made her choice, guy. And you lose :violin:
I'm sure it was for the role. That scene was set in 1995, I wouldn't expect the shaving/waxing trend to have made it to rural Louisiana by that time. I would be happy to volunteer to find out what her choice is now that filming is over though.
Yes, I'm sure she spent months letting her entire bush grow for 2 seconds of screen time.

Users who are viewing this thread