What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Alexandra Daddario- Wowzers (2 Viewers)

christoschtick alert.

you've got a whole thosuand pages of 70's barbarians over at :e to lather up to, don't spoil this one too.
She's already made her choice, guy. And you lose :violin:
I'm sure it was for the role. That scene was set in 1995, I wouldn't expect the shaving/waxing trend to have made it to rural Louisiana by that time. I would be happy to volunteer to find out what her choice is now that filming is over though.
Yes, I'm sure she spent months letting her entire bush grow for 2 seconds of screen time.
Or maybe it's a merkin.

christoschtick alert.

you've got a whole thosuand pages of 70's barbarians over at :e to lather up to, don't spoil this one too.
She's already made her choice, guy. And you lose :violin:
I'm sure it was for the role. That scene was set in 1995, I wouldn't expect the shaving/waxing trend to have made it to rural Louisiana by that time. I would be happy to volunteer to find out what her choice is now that filming is over though.
Yes, I'm sure she spent months letting her entire bush grow for 2 seconds of screen time.
Or maybe it's a merkin.
lalalalalalalalalaicanthearyoulalalalalalalalalala

Some chicks are way hotter in life than they are in photographs, she's one of em. It's like kelly kapowski grew up and sprouted huge cans. I take back my previous comment. Easy 10 as long as that was a merkin, otherwise 9.5

Her eyes don't even look real in some of those Google pics. Seeing her in a soft natural light in that scene was unbelievable. Total perfection, head to toe.

Perfect. Unbelievable a girl fresh off being a fantasy nerds dream in Percy Jackson - rewards the world with this lovely ### magical scene.

I love her.

Thought there was more of a "sex" scene though? Implications were there of course, but just thought more I guess -

Caught Imagine Dragons' music video for Radioactive over the weekend.  I had seen it several times before, but never realized she was the girl in it.

Also, didn't realize she was 30 already.  I thought she was a lot younger.

Why watch a crappy movie like San Andreas to see her not get nekkid when you can watch a quality show like True Detective and get to see the goods?

Aerial Assault said:
This is exactly correct.  Well, and I find The Rock ridiculously likable.  

D'Addario is pretty close to beautiful.  
I like the Rock but that movie was just silly. I made it through the whole thing only because I have had a thing for Alexandra for a while and also have a thing for Carla. Alexandra is just wow... face, body with those long legs and ample tracks of land and those eyes. Yum

Users who are viewing this thread