What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

All-time cereal draft (1 Viewer)

The Kellogg's strike was hard on me personally as a Pop-Tarts aficionado. I got my fix on house brand toaster pastries but it just wasn't the same.

The Kellogg's strike was hard on me personally as a Pop-Tarts aficionado. I got my fix on house brand toaster pastries but it just wasn't the same.

Generic pop tarts aren't quite Kellogg's.

We had an interlude in 2016 just a page or so back about the alt-right and Pop Tarts, somehow. I think you mentioned even Steve Bannon would like them. 

Generic pop tarts aren't quite Kellogg's.

We had an interlude in 2016 just a page or so back about the alt-right and Pop Tarts, somehow. I think you mentioned even Steve Bannon would like them. 

That was in response to Breitbart calling for a boycott because Kellogg's pulled their advertising.  It's ironic that five years later I boycotted them for an entirely different reason.

Cereal is Serious Business.  It's the most important meal of the day for a reason.

Golden Grahams

Cinnamon Life

Fruit Loops

Honey Nut Cheerios

Cinnamon Toast Crunch

I haven't had a bowl of cereal in 20 years.  Not because I'm so healthy.  Because I'm not.  But this is my craving level.

Users who are viewing this thread