What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Am I overthinking my keeper? (1 Viewer)

Duddy 3:16

Footballguy
CMC 1st round
St Brown 2nd Round
Garrett Wilson 3rd Round

Those are my keeper options and the round the player would be drafted. Should I just do the obvious and keep CMC? Being able to get a WR1 in the 2nd round sounds like a good value. Also gives me the option to take another WR1 in the 1st and go the Zero RB strategy.

Obviously you should do the obvious.
You're thinking it isn't so obvious.
But obviously it's the thing to do,
To me....obviously.

CMC 1st round
St Brown 2nd Round
Garrett Wilson 3rd Round

Those are my keeper options and the round the player would be drafted. Should I just do the obvious and keep CMC? Being able to get a WR1 in the 2nd round sounds like a good value. Also gives me the option to take another WR1 in the 1st and go the Zero RB strategy.
What spot do you pick and when do you have to decide keepers?

I lean CMC as he is literally a hack for winning. He had 2000 yards total and 21TDs. Literally broken. Only issue is if his injury is significant. I don't like calf injuries as the are common to reoccur but if he's good to go for week 1 he's the best player you can keep.

Unless you have the #1 pick to get him back and by those 3 keepers I highly doubt you do…… you gotta do like you and they say… the obvious.

Obviously you should do the obvious.
You're thinking it isn't so obvious.
But obviously it's the thing to do,
To me....obviously.
It might depend a bit on your draft slot. Let’s say you have pick 3, there’s a chance you could start Tyreek, Amon Ra and Wilson. Assuming PPR and the ability to play 4 WRs, I like that more than CMC, Amon Ra and Waddle/Devonta/Walker (types of guys in the third).

I guess I’ll ask mine here too since it’s similar. Full PPR, 2RB, 2WR, 1 Flex

I can keep 2 of Kyren (6th), Achane (7th) or Rashee (15th).

Users who are viewing this thread