What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

American Jobs Plan (2 Viewers)

Nice link, gives some perspective.
A little bit, but it's not close to the whole picture in terms of decisions made and the environments they were made in.  Seems like it was enough to get it off the "debt" conversation though, so that's good I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gop against corporate tax increase - joe should just convert to a corporate flat tax and maybe a marginal increase in rate.  Or at least a floor tax rate.

but it depends on the math.

3. Caregivers for elderly and people with disabilities

Biden wants to pump $400 billion to improve access to quality, affordable home or community-based care for the elderly and people with disabilities. It would expand a Medicaid program to make more services available and eliminate a backlog that prevents thousands from getting care.

It would also boost pay for care workers, who are disproportionately women of color and typically earn about $12 an hour.

"For too long, caregiver have been unseen, underpaid and undervalued," Biden said.

I know this is not going to happen after how much all everything has been slashed by certain Senators, but this chart from this mornings employment report. Employment down about 12% in two years while our population ages.

I know this is not going to happen after how much all everything has been slashed by certain Senators, but this chart from this mornings employment report. Employment down about 12% in two years while our population ages.

Hey DP...can you explain what we are looking at.   Non-farm nursing and care facilities???

Thank you...the non-farm thing confused me as that usually relates to total employment.  Although I'd be open to learning about farm related long term care facilities.
Yeah, its just the name of one of the two reports released today. There is a survey of nonfarm employers and there is a household survey (the headline unemployment rate comes from the latter)

Users who are viewing this thread