What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anarchy 2022 Sign Up Thread (1 Viewer)

Anarchy99

Footballguy
Check in here. Trying to limit people to one league only this year. I think Love Child served its purpose and is best left to die off. I don't have info on draft start times as I need to figure out league assignments first.

IN :banned:

hopefully enough sign up that we can still get League 2: League of Champions going again. 

Ryheaps - In for all my leagues..or one if that’s all we are doing. Happy with whatever works 

Any movement on the Anarchy leagues? Or did I miss an email somewhere.
Didn’t miss anything. Will try to get things coordinated tomorrow. It will be easier to just flip the leagues over to this year, so those that were in multiple leagues can stay in multiple leagues. I don’t remember what happened with you . . . were you left out last year?

League 3 last year I believe
Didn’t miss anything. Will try to get things coordinated tomorrow. It will be easier to just flip the leagues over to this year, so those that were in multiple leagues can stay in multiple leagues. I don’t remember what happened with you . . . were you left out last year?
League 3 last year I believe.

To go along with my existing Anarchy leagues,, I will fill any empty slots as needed.

All 2022 league sites activated. Please accept league invitations and log in to the league sites. Will see what leagues have holes. Will turn drafts on once each league is full. Let me know if there are people that couldn't play last year that want a spot somewhere (or if there are newbies looking to take the plunge).

Users who are viewing this thread