What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

andra davis (1 Viewer)

thatguy

Footballguy
...and he's on the waiver wire in my league. Should i pick him up?If so, who do i drop? We start 2DBs, 2DL/LB, and 2D any position. Scoring is .5 tackle, .25 assist, 3 sack, 2 int/ff/fr, 6 td, 1 pd.My players:UrlacherRay LewisDan MorganSean TaylorMichael BoulwareMike BrownGibril WilsonAny advice or thoughts would be much appreciated. Thanks!

He's really good, but the guys you have at LB are better. Only pick him up if you're dropping someone at another position, as your DBs are also very good.Nice roster there!

He's really good, but the guys you have at LB are better. Only pick him up if you're dropping someone at another position, as your DBs are also very good.

Nice roster there!
Thanks Tick! Nobody in the league, including me, has much fantasy experience. Thankfully, I have FBG.I was considering dropping Morgan, as his lack of production so far has been a bit annoying, or Boulware for the same reason. However, I have a feeling both of them will blow up any time now.

Another possibility is Taylor, but if he gets considerable time on offense tonight as Gibbs indicated, I don't think I can drop him either.

He's really good, but the guys you have at LB are better.  Only pick him up if you're dropping someone at another position, as your DBs are also very good.

Nice roster there!
Thanks Tick! Nobody in the league, including me, has much fantasy experience. Thankfully, I have FBG.I was considering dropping Morgan, as his lack of production so far has been a bit annoying, or Boulware for the same reason. However, I have a feeling both of them will blow up any time now.

Another possibility is Taylor, but if he gets considerable time on offense tonight as Gibbs indicated, I don't think I can drop him either.
I would drop Taylor or Morgan and get Davis in a second. He has like 30 tackles/assists in 2 games!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
...and he's on the waiver wire in my league. Should i pick him up?

If so, who do i drop?

We start 2DBs, 2DL/LB, and 2D any position.

Scoring is .5 tackle, .25 assist, 3 sack, 2 int/ff/fr, 6 td, 1 pd.

My players:

Urlacher

Ray Lewis

Dan Morgan

Sean Taylor

Michael Boulware

Mike Brown

Gibril Wilson

Any advice or thoughts would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Davis is worth more than everyone except Urlacher and Ray Ray. Morgan won't stay healthy, and DBs are both unpredictable and plentiful.

...and he's on the waiver wire in my league.  Should i pick him up?

If so, who do i drop? 

My players:

Urlacher

Ray Lewis

Dan Morgan

Sean Taylor

Michael Boulware

Mike Brown

Gibril Wilson

Any advice or thoughts would be much appreciated.  Thanks!
Davis is worth more than everyone except Urlacher and Ray Ray. Morgan won't stay healthy, and DBs are both unpredictable and plentiful.
Davis will drive you crazy with his inconsistancy but Morgan will drive you crazy with the early 1st qtr concussionsTom

I took a look at Andra Davis in 2002, which was his last full year (he played 11 games in '03 and 2 games in '04). In looking at his stats for that year, and comparing them to last year's stats, he would have finished 4th in our league's scoring. With 154 points it would have been only just behind Edwards, Bulluck and Sharper.He's 27 years old. I think he's for real, and I just picked him up.

Last edited by a moderator:
...and he's on the waiver wire in my league. Should i pick him up?

If so, who do i drop?

My players:

Urlacher

Ray Lewis

Dan Morgan

Sean Taylor

Michael Boulware

Mike Brown

Gibril Wilson

Any advice or thoughts would be much appreciated. Thanks!
I'd take him over Morgan.

Users who are viewing this thread