What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Andrei Iosivas, WR, CIN (1 Viewer)

rockaction

Footballguy
He now deserves his own thread. One of the most interesting stories out of camp this year.

Measurements: 6'3", 205. Scores with percentiles -- 4.43 forty, speed score of 109.4 (91st), burst score of 130.0 (88th), agility score of 10.97 (80th), catch radius of 10.35 (96th)*

Drafted in the sixth round. Former Princeton heptathlete. Holds Ivy League record for points at a meet in the heptathlon. Has now drawn over at least 23 targets in three postseason games. Scored a touchdown today in the back of the end zone. Just made the 53-man roster.

*All measurements from Player Profiler.

Last edited:
Dropped Danny Gray for this guy. Won't really matter as I have to reduce my roster from 28 to 24 before the season begins anyway.

We roster 51 total (full IDP) and I plan on holding if he's able to make a club. He and Trey Palmer and Demario Douglas are a few holds I have for developmental purposes (no taxi squad). I'd rather cut middling performers/roster cloggers than lose those guys, two of whom are elite athletes in almost every sense.

If he had been drafted just about anywhere else, he'd have worked his way into the rotation at the very least. Unfortunately he landed behind the best 3 some in the league. Will take an injury to see the field.

If he had been drafted just about anywhere else, he'd have worked his way into the rotation at the very least. Unfortunately he landed behind the best 3 some in the league. Will take an injury to see the field.
If you have joe Burrow, and Jamarr Chase, you cannot keep the other two guys. Someone's gotta go.

If you have joe Burrow, and Jamarr Chase, you cannot keep the other two guys. Someone's gotta go.
Oh he's on my taxi safe and sound. I just meant for this season. Though if they manage to keep Higgins and let Boyd go.... I still don't see the rosiest future for him. If it's the reverse I think he'll push ahead of Boyd and be the WR2 eventually.

As a Bengals fan, I love but hate the type of offseason he is having. He has impressed me a lot this preseason. I think he has the tools to be a WR2 in this league, maybe not this year, but in the near future. For any athleticism attributes he lacks, he makes up for it with smarts. Only reason I hate the offseason he has had is the Bengals are more likely to let Tee walk knowing they have a cheaper option.

It might just be lip service, but Joe Burrow has talked about Tom Brady being a big influence as far as winning being more important than record setting contracts. I wouldn't be shocked if Burrow took a much smaller deal than Herbert/Lamar got, if it meant they could sign Higgins long term.

But yeah, Boyd is almost a lock to be gone in 2024.

It might just be lip service, but Joe Burrow has talked about Tom Brady being a big influence as far as winning being more important than record setting contracts. I wouldn't be shocked if Burrow took a much smaller deal than Herbert/Lamar got, if it meant they could sign Higgins long term.

But yeah, Boyd is almost a lock to be gone in 2024.
This would def be my worry concerning Iosivas long-term. Would be great for the rest of the roster though lol. So far Burrow seems to be doing and saying all the right things, so it wouldn't surprise me if he does take that route. With some fancy accounting and shifting of money, he likely doesn't even have to give up much. Just restructure what he has so the team can work with the others more freely.

Is there anything to see here with Higgins' injury? Thinking more for keeper/dynasty purposes with Higgins and Boyd both UFA after this season. Just don't know much about this guy.

Is there anything to see here with Higgins' injury? Thinking more for keeper/dynasty purposes with Higgins and Boyd both UFA after this season. Just don't know much about this guy.

Had a good camp and has a lot of talent - now will be get bumped into the lineup in whole or part over Trenton Irwin? That is uncertain at this particular moment.

However if he gets the opportunity he might just be who they look to if they don't extend Higgins. Worth a speculative add IMO especially if the view is longer term

-QG

Any updated thoughts on this guy? Tyler Boyd is most likely gone, Tee possibly playing his last year with Cincy. Is Andrei a sneaky buy-low and hold a year for dynasty players? If they do not add anyone worthy in the draft will he take on the “Boyd” role?

Any updated thoughts on this guy? Tyler Boyd is most likely gone, Tee possibly playing his last year with Cincy. Is Andrei a sneaky buy-low and hold a year for dynasty players? If they do not add anyone worthy in the draft will he take on the “Boyd” role?
I think so. Even if people don't think he's better than a mediocre talent (I do though), he's paired with a top 5 QB, and would be playing across from a top 3 WR drawing the top DBs and often double/bracket coverage. It's hard not to think the Bengals go to the WR well at some point in this draft, but if they don't do it early I think Yoshi is getting more snaps this year, and could be their number 2 in 2025 when Tee goes elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread