What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Andy D's 2019 Mock Draft Central - Final one. Hopefully no sacking will be required (1 Viewer)

I don’t love Hock at 8 but it’s a very very realistic option.Deebo in the 2nd over Chase Winnovich would make me throw beer across the room....so it’s probably a pretty accurate Lions draft lol.

nice job 

After 3 rounds, if the Steelers come away without a WR I'd be surprised.  But I wouldn't be too disappointed in CB, ILB, OLB, RB. Possibly they take Sills in the 4th/5th and another WR in the 6th. 

Also, you gave Collier to two teams. 

95. N.Y. Giants (from New England through Cleveland) - L.J. Collier TCU Sr DL

100. Carolina - L.J. Collier TCU Sr DL

After 3 rounds, if the Steelers come away without a WR I'd be surprised.  But I wouldn't be too disappointed in CB, ILB, OLB, RB. Possibly they take Sills in the 4th/5th and another WR in the 6th. 

Also, you gave Collier to two teams. 
Oops. Give them Joe Jackson DE MIAMI, instead.

49. Cleveland - Deandre Baker Georgia CB
He is one of only 22 players invited to the draft so not sure he makes it to the 2nd round then continues to fall into the mid second.

Below is the full list of expected prospect attendees:

» Josh Allen, LB, Kentucky 
» Deandre Baker, DB, Georgia
» Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio State
» Marquise Brown, WR, Oklahoma
» Brian Burns, DE, Florida State
» Devin Bush, LB, Michigan
» Andre Dillard, OT, Washington State
» Noah Fant, TE, Iowa
» Cody Ford, OT, Oklahoma
» T.J. Hockenson, TE, Iowa
» Josh Jacobs, RB, Alabama
» Daniel Jones, QB, Duke 
» Drew Lock, QB, Missouri
» D.K. Metcalf, WR, Ole Miss 
» Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma
» Ed Oliver, DT, Houston
» Montez Sweat, DE, Mississippi State
» Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida
» Devin White, LB, LSU
» Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson
» Greedy Williams, CB, LSU 
» Jonah Williams, OT, Alabama
» Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama
They didn't even invite Haskins or C Garrett Bradbury so they probably didn't invite anyone who they felt would have to endure a painful green room slide so they must think Deandre is going in the first round.

He is one of only 22 players invited to the draft so not sure he makes it to the 2nd round then continues to fall into the mid second.

They didn't even invite Haskins or C Garrett Bradbury so they probably didn't invite anyone who they felt would have to endure a painful green room slide so they must think Deandre is going in the first round.
Possible, but it wouldn't be unprecedented.

His on field production is really good but he didn't test or interview very well at all at the Combine and rumors are swirling of a slide.

I've also read that the CB class appears to be overrated as a whole.

And there's just SO MUCH great d-line talent and it's making for a very crowded 1st round.

Last edited by a moderator:
Possible, but it wouldn't be unprecedented.

His on field production is really good but he didn't test or interview very well at all at the Combine and rumors are swirling of a slide.

I've also read that the CB class appears to be overrated as a whole.

And there's just SO MUCH great d-line talent and it's making for a very crowded 1st round.
Looks like a pretty bad CB crop but that might actually push up the ones that teams think are good since it is such a scarce commodity. 

Users who are viewing this thread