What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Announcing Pepsi rookie of the Year (1 Viewer)

I think Ronnie Brown had a better season but didn't get as many carries as Cadillac. Brown had a higher YPC (4.4 vs. 4.1) and more catches (32 vs. 20).Cadillac barely had more total yards than Brown (1258 vs. 1139) despite playing much more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Ronnie Brown had a better season but didn't get as many carries as Cadillac.

Brown had a higher YPC (4.4 vs. 4.1) and more catches (32 vs. 20).

Cadillac barely had more total yards than Brown (1258 vs. 1139) despite playing much more.
I imagine the voters probably caught a highlight or two of Carnell's game-winning TD runs...or maybe his 4th down TD run vs Atlanta to tie under a minute.Also, the Bucs went 8-1 when Carnell had 19 or more carries.

Winner: Carnell Williams
Very strange vote from you. Tatupu deserves this honor after being snubbed for DROY. Add in the time since either WIlliams or Merriman have had their names in the news along with all the talk of Tatupu I think it looks good for the Hawk rookie.

Very strange vote from you. Tatupu deserves this honor after being snubbed for DROY. Add in the time since either WIlliams or Merriman have had their names in the news along with all the talk of Tatupu I think it looks good for the Hawk rookie.
I was informing you that it was Carnell Williamd who won the award. They were doing the presentation today on NFL Network.There is no chance that a defensive player will get the vote from the fans when there are candidates at skill positions.

Look at the past winners...Roethlisberger, Shockey, Domanick Davis.

I was informing you that it was Carnell Williamd who won the award. They were doing the presentation today on NFL Network.There is no chance that a defensive player will get the vote from the fans when there are candidates at skill positions.

Look at the past winners...Roethlisberger, Shockey, Domanick Davis.
Sorry, thought it was a prognostication. Lofa gets jacked twice. Guess he'll have to win XLMVP to make up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread