What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Antsports FBG Mock - Let's Finish This Work Week (1 Viewer)

Are the bye weeks listed on Antsports correct? If this were a real draft, I might be hurting week 8....4 of my first 5 picks have byes.
I'm not sure if the byes are right.As far as being hurting-No. This is a good thing. Get it done in one week. Do you really want 5 starters out 5 different weeks? Bite the bullet, take the loss and move on.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK. This is where I get antsy. If you're not going to be at your computer during the day- P-R-E-D-R-A-F-T! (And if you're not, why'd you sign up for this mock?).Dang, let's go!

Ok, Minny is up. Duckett is NOT what i wanted to do here, but I want to get myself a bye week filler RB3 now, bc I'm not sure he would last and i really didn't see any other viable candidate getting back over to me. :excited:

I didn't want to take Troy Brown with the 6th pick as I already had Antowain Smith. But when he was there at the turn, I couldn't resist. Yeah the yards and tds were down last year, but he had 97 catches. The yards and tds will be up this year.Now, about those rbs.....

I'm also glad you took Conway because now I'm almost certain that my sleeper of the year will fall into my lap at 7.10.

Injuries were a concern to me as well, but with Coles gone, I think Conway will get a majority of the looks from Pennington that Coles got last year. In all, I think Conway is a good WR3.

HeadBusa$ is up again. He could use more WRs though there aren't any obvious choices at this position. We could also give him a TE.

EastBay- I am pulling a late night at work here and I see only you and I are present on this thread. Since our draft has come to a halt, what are your thoughts on the draft so far?

sorry, there, i'm on the PST. rather than poll for these picks, as i dont' have much time, on my way to work, i'll just make two fair picks.

Thanks for moving things along, but Glenn? Not sure you'll see any drafts where he's drafted at all, much less in the 9th. Oh well, that's what he gets.Good pick with the Eagles though.

I like my team so far I just need to fill a few more spots with backups. Ramsey could be in for a big year in his 2nd season and I liked his value at 10.7. I love having Rogers and Moss together to go along with Bruce and Chambers. Now I have to find a few sleeper picks in these last few rounds. :rolleyes:

I like my team so far I just need to fill a few more spots with backups. Ramsey could be in for a big year in his 2nd season and I liked his value at 10.7. I love having Rogers and Moss together to go along with Bruce and Chambers. Now I have to find a few sleeper picks in these last few rounds. :rolleyes:
That is a pretty good looking club.For me, I like my team. I have what I feel will be the best player at QB/RB/TE, and a top 5 wr. I have good depth at wr. I'm not too concerned about depth at rb. There's always good waiver wire guys after the season starts and there are a couple guys left that could round this roster out.

well, i think glenn is really going to surprise this year. personally, as a pats fan, i hate the guy. but he had his best year under tuna who should motivate him. assuming he can stay (relatively) healthy, i could see glenn working his way into the starting lineup.meanwhile, i was *just* about to grab lamont jordan. thanks a lot, clark. :thumbup:

well, i think glenn is really going to surprise this year. personally, as a pats fan, i hate the guy. but he had his best year under tuna who should motivate him. assuming he can stay (relatively) healthy, i could see glenn working his way into the starting lineup.meanwhile, i was *just* about to grab lamont jordan. thanks a lot, clark. :rant:
Galloway is still #1 with Antonio Bryant #2 in Dallas.

i know what the depth chart says, but parcells likes his "boys" (or in glenn's case, "girls") and if terry is healthy and motivated, i could see him starting over antonio bryant.meanwhile, as far as the draft, i'm pretty happy with my team. would be a lot more comfortable had i landed jordan :excited: but could always trade for him. ideally, i would have jordan/anderson as injury insurance, with duckett as my bye week filler & i'd be all set.at wr, first glance it might look thin, but as i've said, i'm an advocate of starting 2 wrs from a pass happy team, and think that rice/porter will be fine. also, i'm pretty confident in my ability to land a few starters off the ww at wr, which is why i dont' focus much attention on it in the draft.qb i think i have the best pair outside of manning-bledsoe. but that's bc i'm really high on hasselbeck.i do think i have the best te's in shockey-miller, but they're just TEs. :rant: i was experimenting with what my team will look like if i go for one of the top tes, and as i suspected it will force me to be thin (on the surface) at wr. but that's also bc i went qb in r3. so for not drafting a wr til the 5th, i think my team looks fairly balanced.right now, assuming faulk is healthy, i think oakland funk has the best team.

Tick tock. Where's dogmen? His average pick time is 12 minutes.My only regret so far- not waiting longer to take Lelie.

dunno. at the 9:00 mark i'll make his pick (15 minutes & counting). i'd say he goes bu qb here.fiedler? plummer?i believe plummer is highest on fbg. second & third?

dunno. at the 9:00 mark i'll make his pick (15 minutes & counting). i'd say he goes bu qb here.fiedler? plummer?i believe plummer is highest on fbg. second & third?
If it were me choosing between those two, I'd rather have Fiedler than Plummer. Jay looked pretty solid (relatively speaking) until getting hurt. Erratic Jake in a new system would make me nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread