What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Any Hot Wheels collectors here? Or perhaps even just car "collectibles" fans? (1 Viewer)

nirad3

Footballguy
My Dad passed away a few months ago and my Mom and I have been going through all of his collectibles that we're looking to sell since my Mom's income is obviously going to drop.

He had a lot of Hot Wheels (in box) and some larger-scale cars of various makers as well.

Is there anyone here that collects toy cars? I'd be happy to send you a list of the Hot Wheels now, and could come up with a list/photos of the other cars as well.

TIA :)

Talk to loaf.
already reached out and he's buying some :)

If you have a spare piece of track, I will pay shipping.

Like to tan my dad's a** with it, now that I can take him. Little nostalgia trip for both of us.

:lol: no track, just boxed cars.
Have you researched this market at all? Feels like it could be real money.
not extensively, but i do know there's a market and my Mom's been looking up the specific cars we have so we know a general price range to ask for.

There’s a market for those 1/16 scale cars I think it is. I wanted to buy a 71 Datsun and it was gonna cost me like 300 bucks.

Going through the modern day selection I was surprised how much they have branched out. Found a nice little replica of the Starship Enterprise for 99 cents.

I don’t collect these, but this is a really hot market item to sell. People go crazy over these. Just do your research and you can turn some serious money on this. Good luck, but so sorry about your loss.

Talk to loaf.

Like to tan my dad's a** with it, now that I can take him. Little nostalgia trip for both of us.

not extensively, but i do know there's a market and my Mom's been looking up the specific cars we have so we know a general price range to ask for.

Is loaf able to reach out to his community?

Talk to loaf.

Is loaf able to reach out to his community?
He directed me to a board to post on.

Users who are viewing this thread