What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Any recommendations on where to find some good election discussion? (1 Viewer)

NutterButter

Footballguy
I love election night and the only time I visited the political forum was then . I always felt the thread for the coverage of election night and the subsequent days of continuing uncertainty was very informative and reasonable. Now that the political forum is gone, any suggestions on where to find something similar? If this violates the new board policy, obviously feel free to take down.

I love election night and the only time I visited the political forum was then . I always felt the thread for the coverage of election night and the subsequent days of continuing uncertainty was very informative and reasonable. Now that the political forum is gone, any suggestions on where to find something similar? If this violates the new board policy, obviously feel free to take down.
Reported.

Start a private message with @sho nuff and Tim maybe? Pretty sure this is against the rules, I would delete.

You can join our discord

You can join our discord
Says invite invalid :( If it helps my discord tag is NutterButter#5324.

You can join our discord
Says invite invalid :( If it helps my discord tag is NutterButter#5324.
Just sent a friend request.

I don't think this is a violation. He's not discussing politics, he's looking for places where he can discuss politics. I can't tell a thing about his political leanings from his post, which is IMO a sign that it is within the guidelines.

You can join our discord

Is it working OK?, been on Discord and it is tough to follow.

Is it working OK?, been on Discord and it is tough to follow.
Yeah...It certainly takes a little getting used to, but people seem to be adapting and enjoying the new features.
it took a bit to get use to but overall pretty good
it is great to that it takes you to the last read message in each thread so you can come back and catch up
thanks for starting it up

Users who are viewing this thread