What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anyone Else's DirectTV down? (1 Viewer)

dickey moe

Fingerpicker
:whine:My DirectTV has been down for about half an hour with no picture for CBS or Fox! They say "We are aware of the situation..."THIS IS A CONSPIRACY!!!Anyone else in California or the West Coast having this problem???

Hi-Def...up and running in NM :thumbup:Just for the helluvit..try unplugging your receiver for 30 seconds or so....let it reset...

Last edited by a moderator:
They finally fixed it.
I would take some money off their bill next month -- write a little note that you had people over for the game... except there was no game thanks to them.

They finally fixed it.
I would take some money off their bill next month -- write a little note that you had people over for the game... except there was no game thanks to them.
Be sure to scream at the poor customer service rep that answers the phone with their hands tied. You'll really get em that way. :lmao:

They finally fixed it.
Be sure to scream at the poor customer service rep that answers the phone with their hands tied. You'll really get em that way. :lmao:
:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread