What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

anyone heard a draft day rumor between (1 Viewer)

On The Rocks

Evil Conservative
if this includes the Bills sending a 2nd rounder and a 3rd I would be happy, but will be throwing things at my TV if the Bills give up a 2007 #1 pick.

From KFFL Hotwire Thingy

Bills | Talking potential trade with Bears

Thu, 27 Apr 2006 12:05:05 -0700

John Clayton, of ESPN.com, reports the Buffalo Bills are attempting to acquire a second first round pick. The Chicago Bears, who own the No. 26 pick, may be interested in dealing.

Nobody should be surprised if the Bears try to move down out of the first round to acquire an extra pick. As for the Bills, if they could get a quality DT and OT with the two first round picks, I'd be happy (depending on what they give up). Levy lives in Chicago so it also wouldn't be a surprise to see these two teams become trading partners.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it's a product of Levy living in Chicago more than the Bears thinking they can get someone of similar value in the second, as well as picking up a third that they lost. The Bears are looking TE or DB, both of which are plentiful in this draft.

Also, Angelo loves the trade down.

With Chicago not having a 3rd round pick, trading down so they can get their TE and a S on Day 1 makes sense for them.

As for Buffalo, I wonder who they are targeting. Manny Lawson would be a nice addition but he should be gone before 1.26. I wonder if they like Eric Winston? He reminds me of a John Fina type though. :X

Users who are viewing this thread