What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anyone up for a Songs about Food Draft? (1 Viewer)

Lots of great ideas here.  Should there be a vote or an arbitrary and final decision by @cosjobs?

I'm not sure I'll participate - somehow I'm busier now than "before" - but will at least watch with excitement.  

Preach, sister.
Oh, cool.

We preachin'?

I'm down. 

Listening to B-Boy Bouillabaise right now. Can't believe I got sniped on the menu. Will take other stews regardless. I always thought it was a creole dish or something. Wait, isn't it? I don't know. Will it have a seafood or spice musk? I just know this is a place of worship. Chez Boulli Baise. Or is Baise like "by" as in "bayou?" So many questions.

I'll leave it for the floor. Carry on. 

Lots of great ideas here.  Should there be a vote or an arbitrary and final decision by @cosjobs?

I'm not sure I'll participate - somehow I'm busier now than "before" - but will at least watch with excitement.  
My vote would be the first person willing to step up and run one can decide (I don’t have the bandwidth to do it).

Unfortunately we’ll have time for more than a few of these. :(

Asian food 'err at least in title'

Sukiyaki (Ue o Muite Arukou) - Kyu Sakamoto (English Translation and Lyrics)  - Kyu Sakamoto

The title "Ue o Muite Arukō" (上を向いて歩こうmeans I look up when I walk but it was changed to Sukiyaki because Occidental/Westerners/American's could not pronounce the original title.  

Sukiyaki is food and has nothing to do with the song. 

It became one of the worlds best selling singles of all-time.

Users who are viewing this thread