What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Arena League (1 Viewer)

We have the Philly Soul in my area. Does anyone know if these games are televised? I know there are nationally televised games on Saturdays. But what about other games?

We have the Philly Soul in my area. Does anyone know if these games are televised? I know there are nationally televised games on Saturdays. But what about other games?
TV ScheduleThe nationally televised games are done on Sundays, with three or four games shown for each region of the country. There are more and more games on cable each year.

AFL FF is pretty fun and when you're jonesin' for football in March, you can get a fix!

TV ScheduleThe nationally televised games are done on Sundays, with three or four games shown for each region of the country. There are more and more games on cable each year.

AFL FF is pretty fun and when you're jonesin' for football in March, you can get a fix!

Indiana Firebirds :cry: :cry: :cry:Touchdown Eddie Brown :cry: :cry: :cry:Thanks for making me sad again!! :bye:

Last edited by a moderator:
isn't there an arena league 2? what is that? why not make the other league bigger?
That's kind of like the minor league. There's also an "Indoor Football League" that's even smaller. My hometown of Mankato, MN had a team in that league for a season: The Purple Rage :thumbup:

Since my VOODOO are gone I'm travling upto Atlanta next weekend to see my boy Damian Harrell play for the Crush.On another note, does anyone know if the PS2 game will have the Voodoo in it?????

Since my VOODOO are gone I'm travling upto Atlanta next weekend to see my boy Damian Harrell play for the Crush.On another note, does anyone know if the PS2 game will have the Voodoo in it?????
Here in KC, we have a new team -- the Brigade. The Vodoo "migrated" up here, so I think the new PS2 game has the KC team. I am a season ticket holder for the new team; they have sold 8000+ season tickets already!

isn't there an arena league 2? what is that? why not make the other league bigger?
That's kind of like the minor league. There's also an "Indoor Football League" that's even smaller. My hometown of Mankato, MN had a team in that league for a season: The Purple Rage :thumbup:
I use to be a bouncer at the Albatross a lifetime ago!

Users who are viewing this thread