What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Arizona at Carolina** (Pk'Em) (43.5) (1 Viewer)

McCaffery under 90.5 yards? If I lose, Carolina wins.

if Arizona wants to get back in it, this is a must win IMO.

Lol, what was that Arizona punt coverage guy doing?! He just let that ball roll right into the end zone for a touchback.

The Kyler Murray experience
Watched him tossed like a rag doll on a roll to his left
Next play it's Pick-6!

TD for the Panthers and that sneaky defense

Murray is an exciting QB to watch, but I'm glad he's not the QB for my team. Cardinals can beat anyone with him, but can also lose to anyone I think

Hey Matt Rhule, let's call a play to a WR that doesn't touch the ball much and hasn't had a target or look all day and see what happens on an end around?
What a greta idea Matt!

Get the bleep out of the NFL you dirty dog, you pushed NFL salaries thru the roof with no proven track history and an owner dumb enough to pay you all that money which is the only reason you still have a job.

1-10 over your last 11?

For whatever reason, Arizona has been an almost exclusively shotgun team the last 2 games, which takes away the threat of rollouts and bootlegs. Great thinking Kliff. Starting to think he might be the worst HC in the league, or at least the worst for Murray, it's like he thinks he's got Kurt Warner back there.

Ertz continues to be their best bet to actually come down with the football.

6/47/TD

12-20-13-20 and still counting today...He's gotta be hovering in Top 3-5 range after this week. How many other Tight Ends have double digits the 1st 4 weeks?

Watching Baker play, How was he ever a #1 overall pick? Darnold too. And all those teams passed on Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson. So crazy in hindsight.

Watching Baker play, How was he ever a #1 overall pick? Darnold too. And all those teams passed on Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson. So crazy in hindsight.
Murray #1 overall too......not a franchise QB....no freaking way.

But at least Murray is QB1 material. He is one of the best 32 QBs in the land. He was selected top 10 in the MLB draft as well. Super athletic. Baker and Darnold are none of those things.
Also the 2019 NFL draft was a QB wasteland. The other options were Jones, Haskins, Lock. The first round overall was one of the least talented of all time. They could have landed on Nick Bosa and that's about it.

Both these teams have a lot of talent. They might be the 2 worst coached teams in the NFL. Almost like the Pros is harder than College.
Panthers for sure. Cardinals at least there are some attempts to go against the grain, even though it almost never works out.

But at least Murray is QB1 material. He is one of the best 32 QBs in the land. He was selected top 10 in the MLB draft as well. Super athletic. Baker and Darnold are none of those things.
Also the 2019 NFL draft was a QB wasteland. The other options were Jones, Haskins, Lock. The first round overall was one of the least talented of all time. They could have landed on Nick Bosa and that's about it.
Oh Murray is a fantastic athlete. No dispute. But a Super Bowl caliber guy.....naaaaaa. He is exciting when out of the pocket. In the pocket....he is nothing. And I agree about Mayfield and Darnold....they have not panned out either.

Its a tough gig picking players. I just think the money they paid for Murray.....they are not getting any return on that. Them’s the breaks I guess.

UP 16 go for 2.............

Prater made some FG's already so that is strange
To finish this thought, Carolina scores and had they made the 2-pt conversion, They woulda been down 26-18 but that didn't happen.

Yes, bad management by Coach Kliff, surprise surprise

Cards offense has absolutely stunk outside of two 16 point 4th quarters in their 2 wins vs. Vegas/Carolina. Really really fortunate to be 2-2.

Hopefully Hop brings consistency back to the offense. Kyler been markedly better when Hops out there

Murray is absolutely a top-15 NFL QB, who might have another level to ascend to with competent coaching. He's played good to great the last 3 years.

Pretty nice game for fantasy narrative street. Murray finally ran a little on designed runs, and CMC finally got some receiving work. Buy low-ish window is probably closed on CMC, might still be there for Murray. Moore's presence made a difference, Hopkins will be a massive one.

Side note: Man, I wonder if Corral hadn't gotten hurt in the preseason, if we'd be seeing him pretty soon. Darnold has proven he's awful, Mayfield is up and down, and currently very down, maybe Corral would have been a spark?

Users who are viewing this thread