What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Australia Survivor (2 Viewers)

George can talk and manipulate his way out of just about anything.

Man his face looks bad. It looks like he went a few rounds with Mike Tyson.

Watched first 2 episodes of New season heros vs villains. Looks like as usual it's going to be better than our version.
George is back. Flick is also back for eye candy. Also Shawnee.
Refresh my memory where you are watching this?
it is free on youtube as well
I didn't realize that. Youtube makes it really easy to watch. Bee tv you have to search for links that don't buffer all the time. I'm going to start using youtube.

Ahhhh, thanks for the heads up on the new season. Australian Survivor is 10 times better than the US version.

Watched first 2 episodes of New season heros vs villains. Looks like as usual it's going to be better than our version.
George is back. Flick is also back for eye candy. Also Shawnee.
Refresh my memory where you are watching this?
it is free on youtube as well
Is it on YouTube tv as well? As can’t find it.
No it's not,but just go to YouTube and search Australian Survivor. Macy76 channel should come up with full episodes. I just watched episode 3. George is made of Teflon.

How does a supposed conservationists wear what looks to be a fur coat.
Best line from George this is why we come to Survivor to push heavy stuff.
I wonder what Shuan has,they keep insinuating its not an idol.

Last edited:
Episode 5 is up.

Crazy twist at tribal.
I didnt want to spoil this episode but overall it was pretty boring.
I think this season is not up to par as to seasons past. Still better than our version in my opinion.
I think George may be one of the best manipulators ever.
i would agree that this season isnt a good as past seasons so far.
There hasn't been any great strategy talk or moves/blind sides in the 1st 5 episodes. At this point it seems the smarter players are on the villain team but this could be because the hero tribe really hasn't had tough votes.
George is great , shonee and jordie are really good and so far jordie really hasn't been the joker.
Simon is blinded by revenge and again doesnt seem to understand the game

I just finished Blood vs Water. Good stuff as usual. Is every episode of Heroes vs Villains going to be on youtube? That'd be awesome.

Episode 5 is up.

Crazy twist at tribal.
I think this season is not up to par as to seasons past. Still better than our version in my opinion.
There hasn't been any great strategy talk or moves/blind sides in the 1st 5 episodes. At this point it seems the smarter players are on the villain team but this could be because the hero tribe really hasn't had tough votes.
George is great , shonee and jordie are really good and so far jordie really hasn't been the joker.
So what do you think Simon has? He thinks he has an idol but I think Johnathan has implied it may not be an idol.

Episode 5 is up.

Crazy twist at tribal.
So what do you think Simon has? He thinks he has an idol but I think Johnathan has implied it may not be an idol.
if you go back at and look at that episode the is a big red X over immunity in 1 of scenes
then next episode same thing plus Jordie in 1 scene he mentioned it was strange that there was no rope to make it a necklace or George talking about he has paperwork to show his true idol
then add in production keeps showing Simon emphasizing on how he want to play an immunity idol correctly
he is going to play it as an immunity idol for himself and then before informed it is a idol nullifier.

Episode 5 is up.

Crazy twist at tribal.
if you go back at and look at that episode the is a big red X over immunity in 1 of scenes
then next episode same thing plus Jordie in 1 scene he mentioned it was strange that there was no rope to make it a necklace or George talking about he has paperwork to show his true idol
then add in production keeps showing Simon emphasizing on how he want to play an immunity idol correctly
he is going to play it as an immunity idol for himself and then before informed it is a idol nullifier.
Is this typical to the Australia version... having items a person would not logically know what it is or isn't until it is used wrong? In other words, if it is a nullifier how in the world would anyone know that? Seems like it is basically a nothing if there's no way to know what it is, or how it must be used.

Episode 5 is up.

Crazy twist at tribal.
Is this typical to the Australia version... having items a person would not logically know what it is or isn't until it is used wrong? In other words, if it is a nullifier how in the world would anyone know that? Seems like it is basically a nothing if there's no way to know what it is, or how it must be used.
no it is not typical
This is a guess
during the episode they kept showing the cookie jar lid , I am thinking the parchment describing the item was inside it

I googled top 10 tribal councils. After reading through them and refreshing my memory I think this was definitely the best tribal ever.
Yea I’m just flat out impressed by how quick the plan came together and the execution. Masterful. I’m trying to avoid saying names but man that person is one of the best I’ve seen play this game.

I googled top 10 tribal councils. After reading through them and refreshing my memory I think this was definitely the best tribal ever.
Yea I’m just flat out impressed by how quick the plan came together and the execution. Masterful. I’m trying to avoid saying names but man that person is one of the best I’ve seen play this game.
Yea I said that two seasons ago. I think he burnt a bridge a bit too quick this time. Unless it was part of the plan all along.

Yea I said that two seasons ago. I think he burnt a bridge a bit too quick this time. Unless it was part of the plan all along.
Yea that’s what I’m not sure about. I think he’s ok with the burnt bridge there. Especially with the hedge be put in place.

He's playing chess to everyone else's checkers. It's really something.

Even the way he talks to people is calculated...like when he talked to Jordie about taking Simon out...it was Georges idea but he says to Jordie "this is an important decsion you have to make" or something to that effect...and Jordie's ego is fed and he thinks he's the one making the call. Brilliant.

Last edited:
i am caught up now, 7 was crazy.

Simon again screwed up. how didnt he figure out that his "idol" looked nothing like the 1 george played
8 was a let down after what happened in 7

Episode 5 is up.

Crazy twist at tribal.
no it is not typical
This is a guess
during the episode they kept showing the cookie jar lid , I am thinking the parchment describing the item was inside it
So Ben found the same type thing. He figured it was a clue. He then found an idol under a rock that had the same item on top of it. So Simon has nada.

Last edited:
george is so good at this game, everything he does and says has a purpose.
if the challenges are very physical, the heros are going to be at tribal every week.

The look on the person's face who got voted off was fantastic first when the idol was played, and then when the votes started coming their way.

Just perfect.

The look on the person's face who got voted off was fantastic first when the idol was played, and then when the votes started coming their way.

Just perfect.
Kind of felt bad for em. It looks like people playing would know by now that if it looks like a sure thing it probably isn't.

Just perfect.
that was the best part. They were so confident and clueless until the votes came. 🤣
i dont know how long they will last but dammit i hope its until the end. They are outstanding television!

Just perfect.
that was the best part. They were so confident and clueless until the votes came. 🤣
i dont know how long they will last but dammit i hope its until the end. They are outstanding television!
I was thinking about this today , no returning player has been voted off yet ?
on the new heroes tribe, Georgie and Shoonee know how to play and strategize.
on the new villains , Haley and Jordie know how to play and strategize .
a couple of each tribe know how to play a little and the others seems clueless so far by production

The classic mistake by newbies. You have to band together to vote out the returnees as soon as possible. They just get more dangerous the longer they are around.

The classic mistake by newbies. You have to band together to vote out the returnees as soon as possible. They just get more dangerous the longer they are around.
its surprising actually because they got rid of russell with the quickness when he went there. They are going to regret keeping them around.

the returnees , need each other as shields.
george, haley and shawn(due to his size) are the biggest threats then add in shonee and jordie

It took a few episodes for this new season to grab me. Generally I am not a fan at all of mixing returning players with new players, but AUS has been ever so good these past few episodes!

I was not a big fan of Jordie is his previous season, but I think I may be rooting for him over everyone else right now.

Users who are viewing this thread