What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Australia Survivor (1 Viewer)

Jeebus. Episode 10 is pretty nuts.

Jordie with one of the biggest bonehead plans/plays in survivor history!

:doh:

Last edited:
Another tribal twist that none of them saw coming. Not sure if youtube is still showing episodes. Yesterday's episode not on there. I was wondering how they were on there in the first place they are pretty strict with copyright stuff.

Another tribal twist that none of them saw coming. Not sure if youtube is still showing episodes. Yesterday's episode not on there. I was wondering how they were on there in the first place they are pretty strict with copyright stuff.
i am watching episode 12 on youtube now

That's weird still not showing on mine only episode 11.
i watch on the channel Macy76 , was uploaded 10 hours ago

did not see that ending happening

Yea that's what I was watching it on. I wonder if I should sign out and sign back in. It's still not showing for me.
Interesting twist. Sandra's daughter starting to play a little like Sandra.

Episode

Yea that's what I was watching it on. I wonder if I should sign out and sign back in. It's still not showing for me.
Yeah episode 12 isn't in her video list, all other 11 episodes are there.

I did find the episode on the BeeTV app (firestick).

Last edited:
Episode

i went a checked again , still there 12k views
I am in canada using roku and i dont sign in while on youtube if any of that makes a difference
on my laptop as well

Episode

Yes that's where I watched it. Like using youtube better no Grey area there. I really don't use beetv for anything else though I use to. Conscience got the best of me.

Episode

Yes that's where I watched it. Like using youtube better no Grey area there. I really don't use beetv for anything else though I use to. Conscience got the best of me.
I downloaded BeeTV app on my firestick and it is not showing Australian Survivor there, or when I verbally try searching for Australian Survivor. All I am seeing is a bunch of clickbait on youtube. Anyone figure this out?

Episode

I downloaded BeeTV app on my firestick and it is not showing Australian Survivor there, or when I verbally try searching for Australian Survivor. All I am seeing is a bunch of clickbait on youtube. Anyone figure this out?
On bee TV search survivor not Australian survivor. All the different versions will come up.

Episode

the facebook group has everything...... The Tribe Has Spoken

Episode

Do you have to join group or can you just visit page. I'd like to find another way to watch other than beetv. I don't think any more episodes after 11 are on youtube.

Episode

Do you have to join group or can you just visit page. I'd like to find another way to watch other than beetv. I don't think any more episodes after 11 are on youtube.
Yes you have to join. 12 seemed to block other countries on youtube so i just used another option that site provided.

Sigh

I was bummed about the tribal twist in Ep 12. It's just not right for Team Goliath to finally lose immunity challenge and not have it's first player voted off - after Team David had needed to vote off 2 previously. It's a shame, and with Liz hopping tribes we may not have another chance to see any of the fireworks that entire episode were leading toward.

Sigh

I was bummed about the tribal twist in Ep 12. It's just not right for Team Goliath to finally lose immunity challenge and not have it's first player voted off - after Team David had needed to vote off 2 previously. It's a shame, and with Liz hopping tribes we may not have another chance to see any of the fireworks that entire episode were leading toward.
Agreed. Also i did not know spoilers were finally back! Sweet.

Episode

Yes you have to join. 12 seemed to block other countries on youtube so i just used another option that site provided.
I think you can use a VPN. Simpler just become a member of the tribe has spoken on facebook.

Sigh

Did you get squared away with beetv?

Episode

I think you can use a VPN. Simpler just become a member of the tribe has spoken on facebook.
You can but not all VPNs work. The one i use does not last i checked. But i have like 3 other ways to get the eps so im good.

Sigh

Sadly no. I put Mrs. BigJim on the mission and she got half way through the instructions before stopping in her tracks. She worried that what she was doing and all the privacy warnings suggested her Amazon account info, profile, payment info may be at risk pulling in apps that required that sort of circumvention to add. Our developer tool was not even showing so there were some additional circumventions and she eventually got cold feet, unfamiliar with the technology. I watched on a Tribe Has Spoken group link (though 3 of the 4 displayed there also did not work - one was blocked, one was muted, one required registration, 4th worked great).

Sigh

Sadly no. I put Mrs. BigJim on the mission and she got half way through the instructions before stopping in her tracks. She worried that what she was doing and all the privacy warnings suggested her Amazon account info, profile, payment info may be at risk pulling in apps that required that sort of circumvention to add. Our developer tool was not even showing so there were some additional circumventions and she eventually got cold feet, unfamiliar with the technology. I watched on a Tribe Has Spoken group link (though 3 of the 4 displayed there also did not work - one was blocked, one was muted, one required registration, 4th worked great).
I have used either terrarium or beetv for a long time never had an issue,but with smart TVs who knows probably better to err on the side of caution.

These apps are a little sketchy because of copyright laws. So I guess really it could be a form of stealing. I only use it now to watch Australian Survivor. I have in the past used it to watch movies that were out on redox but my conscience got the best of me. I do think there is a way your internet provider can tell your using one of these apps and could send you a nastygram.

I just wish one of the legitimate streaming companies would pick it up. Paramount+ had it for like 3 episodes and then they dropped it for some reason.

george is amazing. he always find an angle to exploi
It’s so fun to watch. I wonder if they got intel on where the votes were going or it they just guessed right.
I think Haley may have told them and warned them about Dave's bluff.
Shonee knew right away that Dave was trying to scare Liz into playing it, Hayley wasn't in the convo when Dave suggested he try to flush it. She came walking up right after.

I still cant believe Shonee and Liz didnt agree to get rid of Flick, there was zero chance she was gonna stay loyal after the merge.

So so good. Shaun nailed it describing George as a sociopath. I had to rewatch tribal. That open mouth smile of George will be in my nightmares tonight. It’s so fun to watch a smug majority going in realize they are a minority of four going out. Particularly that majority. Soooooo, Flick…. Penny for your thoughts?

ETA, I noticed YouTube had another vid titled ‘extended tribal’ where they show each vote and contestant comment. Pretty cool to watch after the edit version.

Last edited:
noticed YouTube had another vid titled ‘extended tribal’ where they show each vote and contestant comment. Pretty cool to watch after the edit version

This is cool, thanks!

Here's the link for ep 14: https://youtu.be/yD6d6zXl8gw

ALSO:
George telling Shaun that they had 7 votes on Sam was unnecessary, that plan was solid and things could have easily fell apart because of that.

That tribal was a thing of beauty though. I saw it coming right before the vote. The looks of their faces was gold, and Georges maniacal grin is hilarious and creepy.

Last edited:
noticed YouTube had another vid titled ‘extended tribal’ where they show each vote and contestant comment. Pretty cool to watch after the edit version

This is cool, thanks!

ALSO:
George telling Shaun that they had 7 votes on Sam was unnecessary, that plan was solid and things could have easily fell apart because of that.

That tribal was a thing of beauty though. I saw it coming right before the vote. The looks of their faces was gold, and Georges maniacal grin is hilarious and creepy.
i was not aware of this. Very cool.

So did simon basically say that he would be flipping back and he took out david to help him get closer to the meat tray group?

This is cool, thanks!

ALSO:

i was not aware of this. Very cool.

So did simon basically say that he would be flipping back and he took out david to help him get closer to the meat tray group?

Yep.

Not sure whether to spoiler comments but will err on caution. I'm sort of glad last night's episode was more foothold strengthening for interesting players and did not have fireworks... yet. Previews for next week suggest continued efforts to turn Simon. His personality, I suspect, enjoys being in a majority too much. Obviously something has to happen eventually, but even if an idol is used to chop away at the 7, Simon would then again become a pariah within a minority which no longer has an idol, or his best interests in mind. I'm finding him a humorously unlikable character - better described as needing to pimp himself around for survival than actually gaining any sort of 'lone wolf power' he proclaims. He strikes me as a terrible liar, and if he deludes himself that he actually has power and becomes flaky in interactions with really anyone, he's totally dispensable. I would not be at all surprised if hubris causes him to be the next to go.

No surprises episode 15, but after the last few tribals, they had to come back down to earth.

Flick was so close to finding that idol...I bet she's gonna be sick when she sees that footage. 😅

Last edited:
i feel bad for US Survivor. There is just no way they can compete with this Australian season. We need to step it up!
Why do you feel that way?
Its just that the US product is far behind what Australia is putting out. For example, US Survivor is quite popular. Why not go 3 days a week like Australia? or like Big brother?
I also think us survivor has made the challenges less interesting, physical and dangerous.

i feel bad for US Survivor. There is just no way they can compete with this Australian season. We need to step it up!
Its just that the US product is far behind what Australia is putting out. For example, US Survivor is quite popular. Why not go 3 days a week like Australia? or like Big brother?
I also think us survivor has made the challenges less interesting, physical and dangerous.
Agreed. Then again how many people got hurt last night lol

Agreed. Then again how many people got hurt last night lol
Under US method, George would have been out of contention 5 seconds in, and this great season would have been destroyed by his absence..

Real talk, it is really hard for me to see how George makes it to the end. He should be and is every players top target at this point. Those that arent targeting him are using him as a shield. Hes not likely to win a ton of challenges either. to be fair, im surprised he made it this far tbh but im here for it and rooting for him to work that magic.

Users who are viewing this thread