What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Balls to the wall, or safe? (1 Viewer)

TheWinz

Footballguy
This is very much a question for the assistant coach forum, but I thought it may spark conversation here.  My roster in 10 team redraft:

QB's - Kyler Murray & Kirk Cousins
RB's - Joe Mixon, Najee Harris, Josh Jacobs, Clyde Edwards-Helaire, & Sony Michel
WR's - DK Metcalf, DJ Moore, Mike Williams, & Jerry Jeudy
TE's - George Kittle & TJ Hockenson
K - Ryan Succop
D's - GB & DAL

We start QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, Flex (RB or WR), TE, K, D, and have 7 bench spots

I am currently 9-4 and atop the league, but 4 teams are 8-5 with more total points.  Our regular season ends after week 15, and I just need a win to secure one of 4 playoff spots, or 2 losses by any of the 4 teams below me.  I "should" make the playoffs, which are weeks 16 & 17.  As long as Kyler Murray remains healthy the rest of the way, he will start for me.  Same goes for George Kittle, and likely a few RB's and WR's.  I am currently carrying GB D for this week (vs Fields coming off injury) and DAL for our regular season finale vs NYG (who are playing musical QB's).

My question  - Would you drop anyone on this roster for a D with a good matchup in week 16?  Yes, it would look nuts to carry 3 D's, but is a startable D in a given week more important than bench depth with only 4 weeks left?

Green Bay plays Cleveland week 16. No need to drop a player to improve that matchup. 
It’s surprising to see bullock starting in a 10 team league. 

Users who are viewing this thread