What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bears vs Dolphins - Week 6 (1 Viewer)

You must be one of those soft candy asses I am talking about.
No, I just can just the logic of if you're going to make player health a priority then it's perfectly understandable to look at all on field aspects. 

I'm not arguing whether they should or shouldn't, but it's logically consistent from the league. 

No, I just can just the logic of if you're going to make player health a priority then it's perfectly understandable to look at all on field aspects. 

I'm not arguing whether they should or shouldn't, but it's logically consistent from the league. 
I see your point. I am just surprised at it. Weather and the elements has always been a part of the game and it seems like the NFL is really doing everything to take away anything that is remotely unsafe.

You might as well dome every stadium then, if you don’t want weather to be factor anymore. It is just ridiculous at this point. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh....my bad wrong game. Was thinking of the Jet’s 4th quarter comeback on Monday Night Football vs the Fielder led Dolphins.

Yes.......miracle in the Meadowlands though......all the Giants had to do was take a knee. I fail to see the comparison...

Drake praying to the higher powers with all his might.......and they answered. 

What a win for our Fins. Man!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread