What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bears vs Dolphins - Week 6 (1 Viewer)

I'm a diehard dolphins fan, but and that's probably the worst roughing call I've ever seen.   I'm not sure he even touched his head.  Grazed it at best.

Yep, he can still help a good team though, I think they trade him this week
I wouldn't trade him.  He's on his rookie contract and he's still good and valuable to the team.  If they traded him a Cohen got hurt all they'd have is Cunningham.  The best they would get is a third round pick for him.

As expected, Osweiler is even better at engineering the 2nd half collapse.  Never in doubt, really. 
He's doing better than I expected. He makes quick decisions to avoid sacks  - that's the anti-Tannehill. Also made a good decision to throw it away on 3rd down and preserve the FG.

He's doing better than I expected. He makes quick decisions to avoid sacks  - that's the anti-Tannehill. Also made a good decision to throw it away on 3rd down and preserve the FG.
I agree.  I expected worse as well.  He's still bad, though. 

I don't think the Bears are going to lose this, but they're sure trying hard. 

Against a real team, these mistakes would be fatal. 

Bears ####ed by the refs multiple times this game. Shouldn't even be close right now. What a load of #### 

Gotta be able to beat the refs sometimes, too.  Time to man up. 
True.  Same thing kind of happened to the Dolphins last week. They were up 17-0 and had a couple of horrific calls go against them (none as bad as the phantom roughing here) and then Bengals rally to win.   

I still think the Bears are fine here.   The Dolphins are magnificent at losing close ones like this. 

What are the chances that Nagy is drawing up some crazy play right now.  Wish they would establish an actual run game then throw in the gadget plays occasionally.

Users who are viewing this thread