What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bench M. Ingram? (1 Viewer)

M. Ingram (@CAR) or K. Dixon (@DAL)?

• Yes, Bench Ingram, Start Dixon

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No, Start Ingram.

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

kyoun1e

Footballguy
0.5 PPR league.

Petrified of the M. Ingram matchup at Carolina. Game has a higher over/under but CAR has shut down the likes of D. Johnson on the ground lately while giving up plenty through the air. Still splitting carries with Hightower and Payton shenanigans on the goal line. I fear a 11-42-0 game.

Only other real option is K. Dixon. He looked good last week. If Dallas gets up, you could see Flacco throwing to Dixon out of the backfield. If he steals another 5 carries from T. West, Dixon may actually equal Ingram's touches.

Who?

Thanks

Ingram has a much higher floor and just about the same ceiling than Dixon.  Last time Ingram had 51 yds and the Saints had lots of chances inside the 10 and chose to pass so the opportunities should be there. 

I voted to start him, but I'm facing a similar dilemma with Dixon and Rawls.
The comment on higher floor and same ceiling as Dixon is a good one I must say. Sound logic. I guess I'm thinking wishfully that Dixon's true breakout game is this week while Ingram will 100% hit his floor.

In your case I'd go Ingram. I could see Rawls just getting his feet wet. That guy has been out a long time.

Too bad he only played half a game after getting a concussion early in the second half.  He was on his way to a decent yardage total.

Users who are viewing this thread