What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bernie Sanders HQ! *A decent human being. (1 Viewer)

What would your "good luck" lead to? The thing you don't want, right? You don't wish for good fortune. It's about as fake as it gets.
FWIW, I have been sincerely wishing Bernie supporters well on election nights. And I would never vote for Bernie. I love the passion and energy, the excitement his supporters are feeling. I think it is fantastic for our democracy.

I think some of y'all are taking Tim's comment way too seriously. Dude meant well wishes. Move on. Or don't. Seems other things we could be discussing.

Bill was asked why his wife isn't doing better in polls thus far.

“I think you know the answer to that,” Bill Clinton said. “This should be a race for president. And there is a blame candidate and a responsibility candidate in this race.”

Referring to his wife, he said, “I'm betting the responsibility candidate will win.”
Bill is right. Bernie is blaming Hillary (and Bill) who is partly responsible for the mess we are in. Astute political analysis by Bubba.

From benchmarkpolitics -

6:27 PM CT
Clinton running 4% above Benchmarks, so far looking like a Clinton +36% Win in Florida. Won't be calling anything until we are at 10-15%.

I don't want to hear any kvetching from BLM the next few years. When given an opportunity to actually vote for a candidate who will fight for everyone, blacks have overwhelmingly voted for the candidate who has been a big part of screwing them over. Good work, idiots. Keep protesting instead of voting to make an actual difference. Vote for the same awful candidates/policies then complain and wonder why we have the same awful candidates/policies. Best of luck with that.

I don't want to hear any kvetching from BLM the next few years. When given an opportunity to actually vote for a candidate who will fight for everyone, blacks have overwhelmingly voted for the candidate who has been a big part of screwing them over. Good work, idiots. Keep protesting instead of voting to make an actual difference. Vote for the same awful candidates/policies then complain and wonder why we have the same awful candidates/policies. Best of luck with that.
BLM is not representative of most African- Americans. I would guess, though I don't know, that those who call themselves members of BLM prefer Bernie Sanders. 

latest

BLM is not representative of most African- Americans. I would guess, though I don't know, that those who call themselves members of BLM prefer Bernie Sanders. 
True to the first part. I'm letting some of my personal experiences color the comment. In my city there's an extremely heavy BLM movement and the Bernie Sanders rallies just can't get black support here (blacks make up the largest ethnic group in this area, just edging out whites). Yet his rallies just haven't been able to pull numbers that remotely reflect the population. I just don't get it. It's extremely frustrating. 

True to the first part. I'm letting some of my personal experiences color the comment. In my city there's an extremely heavy BLM movement and the Bernie Sanders rallies just can't get black support here (blacks make up the largest ethnic group in this area, just edging out whites). Yet his rallies just haven't been able to pull numbers that remotely reflect the population. I just don't get it. It's extremely frustrating. 
Block vote, it's not always politically correct to say, but Bernie is finding out it is in fact the reality.

I don't know one single Hillary voter in real life.  Cruz, Bernie, Kasich all well represented.  Don't know any Trump people but see his signs everywhere.  I haven't seen one single Clinton yard sign in either Charlotte or Asheville and I'm constantly driving.  Are we sure that results tabulation was farmed out to a Golden Sachs branch office in China by the DNC?

I don't know one single Hillary voter in real life.  Cruz, Bernie, Kasich all well represented.  Don't know any Trump people but see his signs everywhere.  I haven't seen one single Clinton yard sign in either Charlotte or Asheville and I'm constantly driving.  Are we sure that results tabulation was farmed out to a Golden Sachs branch office in China by the DNC?
I see plenty of Hillary signs, but they aren't in people's yards.  They are in any public space around black neighborhoods though...

Good news for my bank account - if this keeps up I won't give Bernie more money and Hillary will mean business as usual for my bottom line.  But yet I'm very disappointed.

All this.  I guess I can just save up for the next 8 years. 

Yup…tax structure is encouraging for me going forward.  8 years from now all the morons will be wondering why they've lost ground to the corporations and OTIS.

Good news for my bank account - if this keeps up I won't give Bernie more money and Hillary will mean business as usual for my bottom line.  But yet I'm very disappointed.
Yep.  My wallet and job will benefit from 4 more years of coddling Wall St and the current tax laws

I just don't understand how when you put her next to Bernie Sanders and let them talk how anyone would choose her.  A big phony who cares only about her own political ambitions. Awful night for the people. The big wig bankers who just screwed so many in the middle class are raising their glasses tonight. Only took 8 years for people to completely forget that and get back in prime position for some more rooking. Listening to her speech now I don't believe a single word she says.

If that happens there will just be another anti- establishment candidate in 4 years and in 8 and you guys will win. 

Nope…she'll have the spigots full on for her successor and tilted the playing field so far towards the establishment that the movement won't have a chance.  This will end up being like the 3rd party movement after Perot.

Sorry guys. I really thought Bernie would do better tonight. Looks like it is really the end tonight.. 

I just don't understand how when you put her next to Bernie Sanders and let them talk how anyone would choose her.  A big phony who cares only about her own political ambitions. Awful night for the people. The big wig bankers who just screwed so many in the middle class are raising their glasses tonight. Only took 8 years for people to completely forget that and get back in prime position for some more rooking. Listening to her speech now I don't believe a single word she says.
McDonalds is the most popular restaurant in America. 

I look at Hill voters and Trump voters in the exact same light, frankly. 

Well, slightly different light, I guess I'm a Trump voter now.

Users who are viewing this thread