What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best all-time first-round picks (1 Viewer)

ETA: Note I didn't say I think Swann is better than Moss or that Swann is the way to go here. I only agreed with Renesauz that leaving Moss off this list isn't a huge oversight.
But you did say that Moss had dropped off to obscurity and shouldn't be part of a list like this. If his "dropoff" is comparable to the very best years as the HOFer at that spot, how much of a dropoff can it truly be?

ETA: Note I didn't say I think Swann is better than Moss or that Swann is the way to go here. I only agreed with Renesauz that leaving Moss off this list isn't a huge oversight.
But you did say that Moss had dropped off to obscurity and shouldn't be part of a list like this. If his "dropoff" is comparable to the very best years as the HOFer at that spot, how much of a dropoff can it truly be?
IMO, having less than 50 catches in a season is WR 2 or 3 numbers. Keep in mind he was, what, 27 when that dropoff started? He wasn't exactly old. Moss has been far from dominant and definitely not the talk of the town like he was in the past. IMO, he has dropped into obscurity. On the occasion you hear about him now, its only in trade talks.IMO leaving him off this list isn't a big oversight.

Many apologies to Terry Bradshaw, Troy Aikman and Peyton Manning. Manning might take this spot before it's all over, but Elway gets the nod for having the ultimate mix of credentials: arm strength, clutch play,
lol - yeah he sure was a stud in SBs :pokey:

massraider said:
BigRed said:
Many apologies to Terry Bradshaw, Troy Aikman and Peyton Manning. Manning might take this spot before it's all over, but Elway gets the nod for having the ultimate mix of credentials: arm strength, clutch play,
lol - yeah he sure was a stud in SBs :goodposting:
Holy :wall: , Batman!!
Which Super Bowls impressed you the most? The three that he lost by throwing 6 INTs and only 2 TDs or the two that he won by throwing only one TD and 2 INTs (and rode a 2,000 yard RB and a roster that violated the salary cap both years)? The one where he went 10 for 26 and only 108 yards was the one that really got my attention.

Users who are viewing this thread