What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best Brother Wedding Speech Kills Crowd (1 Viewer)

I made a speech at my brother's wedding.  I can't imagine I was that good.  I barely remember since it was almost 20 years ago, and I was 19 and drunk.  I have never seen video to see how it actually went.  I didn't even know I was going to give a speech.  My brothers friend was the best man, so I didn't think I would have to.  Nor did anyone else.  After the best man gave a speech the DJ decided to take it upon himself and say "and now a speech from the brother"............my speech did not get me laid, that part I remember.

“You’ve made my brother happy in a way I never could.” LOL.

- I’ve never been to a sit down wedding with speeches but hey I guess that’s everywhere else but here, not sure.

“You’ve made my brother happy in a way I never could.” LOL.

- I’ve never been to a sit down wedding with speeches but hey I guess that’s everywhere else but here, not sure.
Most of the time done at rehearsal dinner.  I've seen a few best man speeches at reception. 

Users who are viewing this thread