What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best NHL Fantasy apps (1 Viewer)

whole-show

Footballguy
Sorry if there is a thread for this but I could not find one. I am looking to start a new NHL fantasy  league and don’t really want to use espn or yahoo so looking for suggestions. What are the best ones out there or are those pretty much the best out there as far as NHL fantasy apps. I’ve been in both in free leagues but want to start a money league with buddy’s. Thanks for the help!

Sorry if there is a thread for this but I could not find one. I am looking to start a new NHL fantasy  league and don’t really want to use espn or yahoo so looking for suggestions. What are the best ones out there or are those pretty much the best out there as far as NHL fantasy apps. I’ve been in both in free leagues but want to start a money league with buddy’s. Thanks for the help!
Might be a good idea to post in the NHL thread, but I'm sure somebody will see this, too. I have no experience with FF hockey so can't help you but know the regulars do participate in FF hockey and they probably even have a FFA league in their sights for this year. 

Might be a good idea to post in the NHL thread, but I'm sure somebody will see this, too. I have no experience with FF hockey so can't help you but know the regulars do participate in FF hockey and they probably even have a FFA league in their sights for this year. 
Ok thanks. I’ll try there. Guess when I saw that thread I just wasn’t sure if it was for fantasy and only saw fantasy nfl, baseball and basketball forums so went to the free for all. Didn’t want the wrong thread response lol. Thanks @rockaction

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok thanks. I’ll try there. Guess when I saw that thread I just wasn’t sure if it was for fantasy and only saw fantasy nfl, baseball and basketball forums so went to the free for all. Didn’t want the wrong thread response lol. Thanks @rockaction
No sweat. I'd imagine they'd probably be pretty nice if you go in there an ask an earnest question. They seem pretty stand-up. 

Oh yeah, and start Antonio Gates. 

I've only used Yahoo for fantasy hockey before, and it was perfectly fine, we had no issues.  Any particular reason you don't want to use it?

I just like other apps when I play fantasy football because they have more options then yahoo or espn so looking for the same in hockey. I’ll probably end up using yahoo I’m guessing though.

Users who are viewing this thread