What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Better ROS RB Stash ... (1 Viewer)

rick023

Footballguy
Looking to make one final WW claim this week with the little amount of FAB budget have left. Please rank the following RBs for ROS fantasy appeal … which one has potential to be a season changer, if any. Any I am missing? It’s a 12 team league so most are already taken.

1) Dixon
2) Starks
3) Hightower
4) Rawls
5) Perkins
6) James White
7) K Bibbs

League is 1 pnt for each rush/rec yard, 25 pnts TD and 5 pnts PPR.

Start QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, TE, Super Flex, K, D

My team:
QB - Brady, Dak, Wentz, F oles
RB - Ware, Howard, McKinnon, Crowell, D Lewis
WR - Green, Dez, Hop, Diggs, Britt
TE - Gronk, Rudolph

I am going to drop Foles for one of these RBs …

Thanks,

Rick

If you want the biggest bang for your buck you should go with Rawls.  He has the highest ceiling by far of any of the RB's you listed.  If he comes back healthy and takes back the job he will win some leagues.  I am not sold he does that, but if it happens it is the biggest bang for your buck.

I think the safest play to give you flex value most weeks would be Hightower.  He excelled last year down the stretch when Ingram got injured and it appears the coaching staff likes him so he looks likely to continue to get touches every week in a some sort of time share with Ingram. 

White is all contingent upon D. Lewis' return.  He will have value as long as Lewis is out.

Perkins/Bibbs - both are outperforming the guy ahead of them but whether they get a shot or not is anyone's guess.

rawls, starks, then perkins for me... rawls price probably went up after tonights turd by seattle run game

Users who are viewing this thread