What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Biden Admin Impeachments: How many, against whom, causes (1 Viewer)

What fer?

• Afghanistan

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Ukraine

• Dumb Kid

• Border

• Lies, Lies, Lies(COVID)

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • My Good Looks, Charm, Intellect and Smooth Dance Moves

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Joe Schmo

Footballguy
The writing is on the wall, the die is cast, the butter is in the milk, the Republicans will win the House and likely Senate in November and on January 3rd 2023 the 118th US Congress will convene at which time, or shortly thereafter, Republican house reps will file impeachment resolutions against the Biden admin for ???. I've read/heard claims against VP Harris, AG Garland,  POTUS(Hunter/Ukraine), Faucci. Knowing that the previous one term President was impeached twice I am of the opinion there will be a minimum of three proceedings against Biden and his admin so as to one up the score. 

My crystal ball says Biden for Ukraine and Afghanistan, Harris for the border, Faucci cuz why not. Also looking forward to The Upside Down Senate hearing version of the Jan 6th mess. Jim(s) Jordan and Banks finally get their big day in the sun. Should be a hoot.

Any other candidate or causes I'm missing? Feel free to write in others. 

invoke the 25th and play a 10 minute video showing all Biden's fumbles, stumbles, loss of words, falls, loss of thought's, being led around like a zombie etc .

invoke the 25th and play a 10 minute video showing all Biden's fumbles, stumbles, loss of words, falls, loss of thought's, being led around like a zombie etc .
Eww, I like it! Ratchets up the stakes! Can we just go full kangaroo and impeach Harris as well and go straight to President McCarthy??

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah okay, a violent uprising at the Capital days earlier did not warrant additional security for the very event the mob was trying to prevent?

There is plenty of stuff to criticize Biden for but this ridiculous,  come on.
A 3 hour protest and no signs of recurrence.  A largely contested election with many cries of fraud culminated with a President being sworn in behind fencing with a heavily armed military presence around him.  Not a good look.  

A 3 hour protest and no signs of recurrence.  A largely contested election with many cries of fraud culminated with a President being sworn in behind fencing with a heavily armed military presence around him.  Not a good look.  
Blaming Biden for that is a bad look. 

Clinging to debunked theories, there's a really bad look.

But my dad still believes in faith healers. It happens. 

Some members of the three hour protest have been sentenced to five years of prison, and some will end up with 15-20 years for seditious conspiracy.

No big deal.

If they do - but they won't - there'll be a tsunami voting for Madam President Harris in 2024 as the economy recovers and accelerates just in time for the election.  

If they do - but they won't - there'll be a tsunami voting for Madam President Harris in 2024 as the economy recovers and accelerates just in time for the election.  
I think it's a done deal, the jackals are chomping at the bit and they are giddy with excitement. No way the let the opportunity pass them by, imo.

From the biggest crybaby ever.   

The only reason it was contested was because the former president couldn't get accept what everyone with a brain was telling him:  he lost the election.   

At some point when your closest advisors, campaign officials and family are telling you that you lost you need to come to grips with it.  Instead he listened to a bunch of fools like Flynn, Rudy and the My Pillow Guy who were advising him to seize voting machines and declare martial law.  Trump was so far out of touch he thought that the Vice President had the power to stop the certification and when that didn't happen he thought sending a mob to the Capital was a good idea.

But yeah, it is Biden that looked bad. 

The only reason it was contested was because the former president couldn't get accept what everyone with a brain was telling him:  he lost the election.   

At some point when your closest advisors, campaign officials and family are telling you that you lost you need to come to grips with it.  Instead he listened to a bunch of fools like Flynn, Rudy and the My Pillow Guy who were advising him to seize voting machines and declare martial law.  Trump was so far out of touch he thought that the Vice President had the power to stop the certification and when that didn't happen he thought sending a mob to the Capital was a good idea.

Biden not only looks bad, but also makes everyone wish for the good old days of Trump.  The Biden administration is a disaster on so many levels it's redefining the term "failure".

Biden was ready to accept a loss gracefully!

(Reuters) - Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden said on Wednesday that he has assembled a group of over 600 lawyers and thousands of other people to prepare for possible “chicanery” ahead of November’s election.

“We put together 600 lawyers and a group of people throughout the country who are going into every single state to try to figure out whether chicanery is likely to take place,” Biden, the presumptive Democratic nominee, said on a video conference with donors to his campaign.

“We have over 10,000 people signed up to volunteer. We’re in the process of getting into the states in question to train them to be in a polling place,” he said, in a time when the coronavirus pandemic requires extra precautions.

A senior political adviser and top lawyer for Trump’s campaign, Justin Clark, said Biden is lying and stoking fear while Democrats are trying to “fundamentally change” how elections are conducted, an apparent reference to their support for widespread mail-in voting. Republicans have argued that mail-in voting and other changes being suggested by Democrats in the midst of the pandemic could create fraud.

“They are inserting chaos and confusion into our voting process because it is the only way they can win,” Clark said in a statement, adding that the president is committed to “fair and free elections.”

Biden has said that his single greatest concern is Trump’s trying to “steal” the election.

Reporting by Trevor Hunnicutt in New York; Editing by Leslie Adler

I guess they both had the same thoughts.  Biden was more prepared to fight the election results it if he lost.
Biden may have been prepared to challenge election results through the courts.  Trump tried the same but was unable to come up with any evidence of fraud. 

It was at that point that he started cheating by attempting to pressure election officials into "finding" votes, setting up fake electors, pressuring the VP to not fulfill his constitutional duty, organize a mob to halt the certification and watch it all play out live on TV while his own party leaders and family begged him to put a stop to it.   

There is only one president in our nation's history that stooped to that level.

Biden not only looks bad, but also makes everyone wish for the good old days of Trump.  The Biden administration is a disaster on so many levels it's redefining the term "failure".

Not me but we were specifically talking about the inauguration.   Do you think there should have been heightened security at that event or was it a bad look on Biden's part?

I guess they both had the same thoughts.  Biden was more prepared to fight the election results it if he lost.
As are any candidates in local elections...with lawyers and actual legal challenges.  Trying to compare that to what Trump has done is just flat out ridiculous.

As are any candidates in local elections...with lawyers and actual legal challenges.  Trying to compare that to what Trump has done is just flat out ridiculous.

Not comparing it at all.  Just saying Old Joe was not going to go down to defeat without disputing the election results.

Not comparing it at all.  Just saying Old Joe was not going to go down to defeat without disputing the election results.
Ok..but you did so in reply to something that was specifically talking about Trump's actions.  so yeah, there was a bit of a comparison being made.

Every candidate is ready to challenge in close areas...that is nothing new or really surprising.

Merrick Garland and his banana republic stuff needs to go first , then the corrupt midget followed by the big guy

Creepy Hunter is a nice separate palate cleanser on the outside of government 

Btw great thread idea 👍

Users who are viewing this thread