What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Big Name Cuts - Who you give up on already? (1 Viewer)

I held my nose and drafted Powell as my RB2. I have been thankful that drafting at the bottom of our draft let me have a high waiver ranking and adjusted accordingly to jettison Powell.
Feels great doesn't it? Plus, there's a few of us in this thread for support when he goes off this week out of nowhere.

Speaking Thursday, Kenny Britt said he had a "man-to-man" conversation with coach Hue Jackson about "stepping up."

Britt said Jackson has asked him to bring more energy "on- and off-the-field." Jackson acknowledged challenging the 29-year-old wideout, who has displayed embarrassing effort through his first two games as a Brown. Loafing, Britt has totaled two catches for 15 yards. He's seemed content to let Rashard Higgins, who was on the practice squad as recently as last week, take over as the Browns' No. 1 receiver. Britt has already reached now-or-never time with his new club.
Guy cut him in my league, sets up a nice situation if he responds and blows up Sunday... trade him ASAP.

Forte cut in my league. Carry on.
He was dropped on Monday in one of my (non-PPR) leagues and cleared the WW period on Thursday without a claim. Guess people have gotten savvier than I thought to the principle that part-time RBs on terrible teams generally do nothing but clog up your roster.

If Frank Gore can't make something happen against the Browns I'll be throwing him overboard for the same reason..

I'm getting close with Tyler eifert.   Back injury.  Bengals being very quiet about it.  Not even spotted on the practice field this week.  Had back surgery in offseason.  And hs sucked through first 2 games.  Someone want to talk me off this ledge?

I already took the leap and dropped him. But, he fell in my draft so he was a TE2 for me (have Kelce) so no big loss.

I might still be on the ledge if he was my TE1 though.

I chucked Adrian Peterson (whom I had spent $8 on in an auction) after Week 1 and felt great about it.  He will be a useless FF player on that team and at his age. 

Getting close to dropping John Brown. He was hyped up during the preseason but is still battling his cickle cell issues. Not sure I have enough faith in him to ever play him. Considering taking a flier on Agholor or Richardson but I already have Kupp and Golladay.

I can't hang onto Luck anymore... 0-2 start.... 2Qb league so need a live body I can move around for the matchups...
some leagues he's IR eligible, but yes time to drop if you need the roster room. I dropped him but then realized he was IR eligible in my league. grabbed him back up and stashed him 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread