What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bills vs Texans - Week 6 (1 Viewer)

I'm not really one to ##### about bad calls, because they go both ways in the end, but that was absolutely DPI on Mathieu on Zay Jones there.  Unlucky for the Bills.

Really nice catch from Hopkins on that TD.  Great coverage by White, better play by Hopkins.  Great football all around.

Also, why the ST coordinator is still on the team. ST has been terrible for years. And how do you run a guy out to field punts after he fumbles the opening kickoff.
If only the Bills had a sure-handed veteran back there.  Someone like, I don't know, Jeremy Kerley.

Lol, fumbled kickoff, muffed punt turnover and a blocked punt. Bills talk a lot about accountability for players, but don't seem to be keeping coaches accountable.

Allen held onto the ball way too long. And he REALLY needs to stop drifting back rather than stepping up when pressured.

I think the Bills need to revisit that shift change on not unloading veterans because they are moving upward. 

Hou should be killing the Bills. 
As bad as the Bills are overall, and they're bad, their defense is more than capable of keeping them in games.  The first game and a half they were very flat, McDermott took over playcalling from Frazier (and then gave it back to him), and they've been playing pretty well for 4 weeks now.

A 10-point lead is impossible for the Bills to come back because the offense is so bad, but the defense isn't nearly as bad as people think.

As bad as the Bills are overall, and they're bad, their defense is more than capable of keeping them in games.  The first game and a half they were very flat, McDermott took over playcalling from Frazier (and then gave it back to him), and they've been playing pretty well for 4 weeks now.

A 10-point lead is impossible for the Bills to come back because the offense is so bad, but the defense isn't nearly as bad as people think.
I acknowledge that, I just meant game flow and decision making. Houston could have at least another 6 points out of what they got.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, Bills at the 8 yard line, perfect area of the field for a tall WR like Benjamin...who had to come out for a breather on 1st down. Sheesh.

That has to be like that 5th time this year they've been called for an illegal formation. HTF does that keep happening!? Just bad bad bad bad coaching 

That has to be like that 5th time this year they've been called for an illegal formation. HTF does that keep happening!? Just bad bad bad bad coaching 
They actually could've probably been called for illegal motion on the play before - Zay Jones was lazy and was moving toward the line at the snap.

Annnnnnd, now Allen is hurt. Sucks because he finally stood in there and threw a strike to Benjamin. Excellent play by Allen and he got hurt.

Bills just sitting on the clock and running it out to end the quarter just disgusts me. They're afraid to even run plays on offense. 

Users who are viewing this thread