What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bipartisan infrastructure deal now looks likely to happen? (2 Viewers)

Grandpa kinda angry giving that speech. 

Runs back to the podium, "my mask, my mask".  Never put it on and no one in that celebratory crowd had one on.  Good to know anyone still wearing a mask, especially vaccinated, are dopes.  

“This is the opportunity we have been working for as a region and a state," Palmer said. "Now is the time for us to take advantage of it and complete the work by finishing the Northern Beltline and building a better future for the Birmingham metro area and central Alabama.”

Well done, Mr. Palmer, you get to take the funding you voted against and claim it as a victory for the Alabama people while at the same time blaming the president and your colleagues that made it possible.

Meanwhile this same fine senator refused to vote to extend the debt ceiling that was necessary to avoid defaulting on the money borrowed for the spending he voted on during the last administration.

This guy is a real piece of work.  I'm sure you could find similar situations where it was a Democrat doing the same but this is just one more example of elected officials favoring party over the country or even their own state.   

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread