What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bloom 100 (1 Viewer)

For a draft class I had considered weak, I am finding myself liking a bunch of the RB and WR depth.
Really? I can't find one running back I like.
Not with a top 5 pick, but there are a ton I wish were there last year in the late first. Situation will dictate if that feeling changes once opportunity to play becomes known.
This is why doing this before the draft is basically pointless.

In rookie drafts 4 of the top 5 picks were RB's last year (Lacy, Bernard, Ball, Bell)

Also look at the list pre draft Bloom had T-Austin #1 overall, Franklin at #4 overall and Bell way down at #36 overall.

Franklin #4 and Bell #36 is all we need to know to see making a top 100 pre draft doesn't work.

It might be something fun to look at but in no way nothing you can use for your fantasy draft.

Montee Ball at 40 ?

During the draft, when torn between 2 or more players of similar ranking, I find myself going back to the pre-draft rankings to see how they compared. So, while I mostly find it entertaining, I actually do use it as a tool as well.

Anyone know if this will be out for 2014? If so, will there be a pre-draft and post-draft version like in prior years? Thanks!

Saw a tweet from Bloom that said he hoped to have the predraft version out by the end of this week.

ETA here's the tweet exchange:

Tim Stafford @dynastytim
@SigmundBloom When does the pre-draft Bloom100 hit the site?

Sigmund Bloom
@SigmundBloom
@dynastytim hopefully late this week

3:56pm · 20 Apr 14 · web

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know if this will be out for 2015? If so, will there be a pre-draft and post-draft version like in prior years? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread