What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

BOLD Week 3 Predictions (1 Viewer)

The Hank

Footballguy
-- The RAMS will defeat the SEAHAWKS

-- SJAX will rush for OVER 100 yds and 2 TDs

-- The CHIEFS will defeat the FALCONS

-- TYLER "My name isn't Yancey" THIGPEN will throw for over 225 yds and 2 TDs

-- LJ rushes for 100 yds

-- The CARDINALS will defeat the REDSKINS

-- Hightower scores 3 TIMES!

--The STEELERS and EAGLES game will go into overtime at 35-35

-- The STEELERS will win on a Jeff Reed FG

-- The RAVENS will upset the BROWNS in a low scoring defensive struggle

-- RAVENS DEF will score atleast 2 TDs

-- THE BENGALS get of the snide and DEFEAT THE GIANTS

-- Carson Palmer throws for 300 yds for one of the ONLY times this season

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I figure one or more of these MAY be right this week!

Discuss some other options as well!

:goodposting:

-- The RAMS will defeat the SEAHAWKS -- SJAX will rush for OVER 100 yds and 2 TDs-- The CHIEFS will defeat the FALCONS -- TYLER "My name isn't Yancey" THIGPEN will throw for over 225 yds and 2 TDs -- LJ rushes for 100 yds-- The CARDINALS will defeat the REDSKINS -- Hightower scores 3 TIMES!--The STEELERS and EAGLES game will go into overtime at 35-35 -- The STEELERS will win on a Jeff Reed FG-- The RAVENS will upset the BROWNS in a low scoring defensive struggle -- RAVENS DEF will score atleast 2 TDs-- THE BENGALS get of the snide and DEFEAT THE GIANTS -- Carson Palmer throws for 300 yds for one of the ONLY times this season-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I figure one or more of these MAY be right this week!Discuss some other options as well! :goodposting:
So your roster consists of:Carson PalmerThisgpenSJAXLJHightowerJeff ReedRavensAnd Either Fitz or Boldin.

Last edited by a moderator:
-- The RAMS will defeat the SEAHAWKS -- SJAX will rush for OVER 100 yds and 2 TDs-- The CHIEFS will defeat the FALCONS -- TYLER "My name isn't Yancey" THIGPEN will throw for over 225 yds and 2 TDs -- LJ rushes for 100 yds-- The CARDINALS will defeat the REDSKINS -- Hightower scores 3 TIMES!--The STEELERS and EAGLES game will go into overtime at 35-35 -- The STEELERS will win on a Jeff Reed FG-- The RAVENS will upset the BROWNS in a low scoring defensive struggle -- RAVENS DEF will score atleast 2 TDs-- THE BENGALS get of the snide and DEFEAT THE GIANTS -- Carson Palmer throws for 300 yds for one of the ONLY times this season-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I figure one or more of these MAY be right this week!Discuss some other options as well! :popcorn:
So your roster consists of:Carson PalmerThisgpenSJAXLJHightowerJeff ReedRavensAnd Either Fitz or Boldin.
I only have SJAXThese are just bold predections :football:

Jay Cutler doesn't target Brandon Marshall 25 times.
30?I got 1 per game:Washington beats Arizona as "turnover Kurt" makes his return.The Bengals upset the G-Men on a last second Graham FG.Titans beat the Texans as Kerry Collins continues to be a major upgrade at QB.Belichick's unpredictable nature continues as Maroney sees gets 20 carries and 100 yards despite being a game time decision.The Vikings offense is able to maintain drives with Frerotte as they upset the Panthers. Orton-to-Olsen is the good for 2 scores and 75+ yards this week.McFadden doesn't start but finishes with 125+ and 2 TD's in a massive upset.LJ breaks out and gets 2 TD's and over 100 yards as the Chiefs roll against Atlanta, Thigpen named starter for season after the game.Seattle crushes St. Louis by 20+ points, but fails to have a decent fantasy player.Detroit will have no answer for Gore as he approaches 200 yards and 2 TD's.Cutler and the Broncos drop 40+ on the Saints but anger fantasy owners by only having 1 passing TD. The Browns snap out of their funk as former raven Jamal Lewis runs for 100 and 2 scores.Indy is back. Manning throws 4 scores, including 2 to Harrison, as the Colts win a shootout with the Jags.The Eagles offense looks out of sync as the Steelers D steps up and hold them to under 14 points.Romo-to-Owens is this weeks top combo as Romo tops 350 yards and 4 scores and Owens gets 175 yards and 3 scores.Despite being a game-time decision LT rewards fantasy owners with a 100 yard 4-TD game.

Brian Griese and Michael Clayton make it seem like 2004 all over again as Clayton approaches 100 yards receiving. Joey Galloway gets the Jeff Garcia treatment for the rest of the year and rides into the sunset.

Users who are viewing this thread