What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bramel combined board and Bloom 100 are up (1 Viewer)

That is big scoring To the DL. System matters and skews most owners rankings. My only league is home one that I do and it is O heavy still with starting 11 guys.
I guess that DL might go top 3 in your draft. But why I mocked my ratings since my league only one that matters. Try not to put in stupidity in my mock which does happen every year
I asked your scoring system to put your findings in perspective. The most difficult part of IDP is translating typical rankings and adjusting for your particular scoring system. If you can master that one thing you will be way ahead of your leagemates and gain a huge advantage because many players just go straight cheatsheets for drafting/evaluating.

Here's my 2023 version: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwgzC1aaIaxiXbL_LDSK8b1yVzQo3Fbogm8RuEzMP3w/edit?usp=sharing

Like prior years, mine is more of a list aggregator to combine offensive and IDP players and I'm still actively updating pre and post draft to factor in draft landing spot (scheme and opportunity).

Any comments or feedback is always appreciated!
Drew Sanders and Charbonnet are a lot lower than most people would rank them. What are your thoughts on them?
Thanks! Again, this is just a compilation (some fantasy sites and some others that may be less interested in fantasy but provide good info on career arc/use) and appreciate the feedback. Sanders was knocked on speed and coverage so I'm assuming he's not a 3 down LB. Bumped Charbonnet significantly on account of pro day feedback and Waldman analysis.
Here's my 2023 version: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwgzC1aaIaxiXbL_LDSK8b1yVzQo3Fbogm8RuEzMP3w/edit?usp=sharing

Like prior years, mine is more of a list aggregator to combine offensive and IDP players and I'm still actively updating pre and post draft to factor in draft landing spot (scheme and opportunity).

Any comments or feedback is always appreciated!
Bump WR J Reed up. He has everything you'd want from a flyer WR pick. Big value if he gets any meaningful draft capital.
Agreed, definitely. Draft capital/landing spot always means a lot, but moreso this year with some flat RB/WR tiers and specific skillset edge/LB guys.

I always think Bloom overrates IDPs in the Bloom 100. I love that he includes them in a flagship article like this, but 2 IDPs in the 2-9 tier and one in the 10-12 tier is just too far for me. Based on hit rates, longevity, positional scarcity, plus predicted draft capital at the end of January, I had 3 DEs in a 6-player tier at 14-19, then one LB in a tier from 20-32.

I always think Bloom overrates IDPs in the Bloom 100. I love that he includes them in a flagship article like this, but 2 IDPs in the 2-9 tier and one in the 10-12 tier is just too far for me. Based on hit rates, longevity, positional scarcity, plus predicted draft capital at the end of January, I had 3 DEs in a 6-player tier at 14-19, then one LB in a tier from 20-32.

League dependent I guess. I'll definitely see 2 LBs and possibly the DE drafted in the top 16 in some tackle heavy/start 3-4 LB leagues.

League dependent I guess. I'll definitely see 2 LBs and possibly the DE drafted in the top 16 in some tackle heavy/start 3-4 LB leagues.
I suppose that's just good news for me, as it lets players I rate higher fall to me.

League rules dependant. I like first D player coming off at 26 in my home league. But we stsrt 11 O and 11 D. I have 4 LB and 2 DE by pick 35 then. But top O outscors top D 1600 to 1200 on season.

Does this link work for people? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BV1RJ9B3seN-A0Auwk4fQB02j-XUt0HLiMr5i1EH7-I/edit?usp=sharing

It's my early pass at it - I haven't ordered the players within clumps.

I think it's viewable to all now.
Tick- Did the later rounds shift anything for you? I like what you have there and am on the same lines as your rankings so will defo use it as a tool during my draft this week.
I made my draft list in a different form - I'll go back and update that this evening to see if it changes my thinking.

I saw Kislingbury posted an update, and it uses the same link.

ETA: I updated it. Sorry about the LBs and DBs - none for me this year, thanks.

Last edited:
Does this link work for people? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BV1RJ9B3seN-A0Auwk4fQB02j-XUt0HLiMr5i1EH7-I/edit?usp=sharing

Tick- Did the later rounds shift anything for you? I like what you have there and am on the same lines as your rankings so will defo use it as a tool during my draft this week.
I made my draft list in a different form - I'll go back and update that this evening to see if it changes my thinking.

Great stuff - Thank you!!

A lot of similarities to my rough draft. I really struggled with tier 3, so I bagged it and decided to circle back later. Looks like I lean more towards K Miller, W Anderson, and J Capmbell while you sided with Reed, Mims, and the other edge's. Good stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread