What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Brandon Marshall (1 Viewer)

Cookiemonster

Footballguy
From what I remember, he put up fairly solid combine #s. Not 'wow' #s, but solid. People who have watched him and coached him said this guy was a monster, and the one game I saw him play I'd have to agree. By not running a 4.7 w/ a 30" vert, I'd say he moved up on a few boards.

My God! I'd be thrilled if Pitt could pick him up with the 3/32. I was thinking more mid-2nd.
That's where I would grade him, but Im not sure about the NFL, so I'm being conservative. I doubt he goes ahead of Jackson, Holmes, or Moss, but after that, he becomes a possibility. The problem with projecting him is that the next tier of WR is deep and has a broad set of types - so two WRs that are graded very similar could be 2 rounds apart.I would be beyond elated if the steelers took him, I am that sold on him. He's also a Pittsburgh kid.

:X

This guy's a converted safety. Move along nothing to see here.
These are not the droids you're looking for...:handwave:
:sadbanana: I'll come clean (though Bloom already knows this). Mueller thinks I'm serious and Cookiemonster has brought up an interesting WR.

If I've had a little of the Cutler Cool-Aid (and I have), then I'm body surfing in an ocean of Marshall's. They're selling Cutler's brand on every corner, but Marshall's is a little harder to find. I think he's the best WR in the draft, and my other comments only reflect my desperation to see him fall to round three in a couple rookie drafts. I'd hate to reach for him earlier, because there's other players I want, and Marshall is a better candidate to fall.

Last edited by a moderator:
:X

This guy's a converted safety.  Move along nothing to see here.
These are not the droids you're looking for...:handwave:
:sadbanana: I'll come clean (though Bloom already knows this). Mueller thinks I'm serious and Cookiemonster has brought up an interesting WR.

If I've had a little of the Cutler Cool-Aid (and I have), then I'm body surfing in an ocean of Marshall's. They're selling Cutler's brand on every corner, but Marshall's is a little harder to find. I think he's the best WR in the draft, and my other comments only reflect my desperation to see him fall to round three in a couple rookie drafts. I'd hate to reach for him earlier, because there's other players I want, and Marshall is a better candidate to fall.
I knew I saw someone else up there. I am also 100% sold on Marshall.

MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These damn post here is the reason why we cant do sneaky stuff in the draft....everyones on here and everyone has being hush hush on this B.M. guy lately...

Now we got a B.M. thread.....

oh and BTW...B.M. stands for Bowel Movement.

Move along...nothing more here to see.

(-:

Honestly, I don't mind cats being let out of bags. Isnt FBG all about levelling the info playing field for everyone?

I swear that I saw somewhere that BM ran a 4.50 at the combine and now I cannot find the link for it. Can anyone confirm this? However, there has been a lot of "confusion" on 40 times this year.

By the way, congrats to you Bloom on FINALLY being put on the staff. I have enjoyed your writings on the draft and the dynasty material that you have shared for quite a while now. WELL DESERVED!!!

I swear that I saw somewhere that BM ran a 4.50 at the combine and now I cannot find the link for it. Can anyone confirm this? However, there has been a lot of "confusion" on 40 times this year.
Confusion indeed. Marshall ran a 5.4. He is sooo slow.

I swear that I saw somewhere that BM ran a 4.50 at the combine and now I cannot find the link for it.  Can anyone confirm this?  However, there has been a lot of "confusion" on 40 times this year.
Confusion indeed. Marshall ran a 5.4. He is sooo slow.
Thats a HORRIBLE 40 time.....he needs to work on his speed....who is this no name slow guys anyways...... :thumbdown: :yucky: :hey: :rolleyes: :cry: :excited: :bag: :football:

We should all create a buzz about this guy as a physical freak because that pays off in the NFL...

Signed,

Vincent Jackson and Tyrone Calico

Sorry guys. Didn't mean to make any enemies.

Edit to add, I won't bump this thread anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread