What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

BREAKING NEWS: Hayden Panettiere got upgraded! (1 Viewer)

I still can't believe that she's getting pounded on the regular by Vladimir Klitschko.

to get a frame of reference in the size difference of the two, check this out.

ETA: re-linked.

Last edited by a moderator:
the whole FBG rating scale is bogus. It really comes down to one question...would you or wouldnt you tap it? The only possible answers are:

1) Yes, while sober

2) Yes, only if drunk

3) no

Hayden is a 1 by this scale

She is a midget with chunky cheeks, thick thighs and no boobs. She does have a nice pooper but I still do not see the appeal. You can walk down the street in L.A and find hundreds of girls hotter than her.
So you like amazons then ?
I like them to break 5 ft.
:blackdot: She's not your cup of tea, we get it, so why continue to keep posting in this thread? :allears:

I must spread the word. I must make you see the errors of your ways. She is good looking if she went to your high school. If she is in Hollywood she should be a standin in a high school movie. Jessica Biel is hollywood hot. Compare the two and its not even close.

I must spread the word. I must make you see the errors of your ways. She is good looking if she went to your high school. If she is in Hollywood she should be a standin in a high school movie. Jessica Biel is hollywood hot. Compare the two and its not even close.
Wouldn't it be awesome if we all had the same tastes and opinions?

I'd take Hayden over Biel. It'd be close, but HP wins that battle. :confused:

I'd take Hayden over Biel. It'd be close, but HP wins that battle. :confused:
Yeah I think they're both pretty overrated, but Biel's face doesn't do it for me. HP's isn't amazing, but it's better than Biel's.

I love petite women, my wife is 5'1", and I dated a girl 4'10" before, you just don't know what you're missing. HP is hot, anywhere hot, thanks or trolling. :unsure:

I'd take Hayden over Biel. It'd be close, but HP wins that battle. :unsure:
Yeah I think they're both pretty overrated, but Biel's face doesn't do it for me. HP's isn't amazing, but it's better than Biel's.
You are picking a hypothetical girl to have sex with based on her face?

I love petite women, my wife is 5'1", and I dated a girl 4'10" before, you just don't know what you're missing. HP is hot, anywhere hot, thanks or trolling. :unsure:
Thats cool dude but not all of us are 5'5''.

I'm 6 ft.

I'm 6 ft.
right

I love petite women, my wife is 5'1", and I dated a girl 4'10" before, you just don't know what you're missing. HP is hot, anywhere hot, thanks or trolling. :bye:
I'm 6 ft.
right
:confused: :rolleyes: Keep dooshing up the thread troll :thumbup:

I love petite women, my wife is 5'1", and I dated a girl 4'10" before, you just don't know what you're missing. HP is hot, anywhere hot, thanks or trolling. :nerd:
I agree with this wholeheartedly. The only chick I dated more than a couple of months was a 5'1" spinnermonkey. :nerd:

I'd take Hayden over Biel. It'd be close, but HP wins that battle. :lmao:
You are picking a hypothetical girl to have sex with based on her face?
Yup. I know, how crazy of me to like hot chicks.

I love petite women, my wife is 5'1", and I dated a girl 4'10" before, you just don't know what you're missing. HP is hot, anywhere hot, thanks or trolling. :bye:
I agree with this wholeheartedly. The only chick I dated more than a couple of months was a 5'1" spinnermonkey. :shrug:
Love me some small womens :thumbup:

She's way overrated but she's still hot. And any straight guy would bang the crap out of her if given a chance.
Agreed.
Double agreed.Have we started a pool on how long before she's doing playboy? Now that "Heroes" has crashed and burned in a major way I can't see this chick having much of a career, she's a terrible actress.
2.5 years. How much cash could she possibly have? Couple million maybe?

She looks like a short chubby Amanda Bynes now.
I don't get the chubby part, she's got a little thickness, but chubby ? :thumbup: Look at her belly, flat. :shrug:She's a hot chick, just different from other hot chicks, I think that's what I like about her.

She looks like a short chubby Amanda Bynes now.
I don't get the chubby part, she's got a little thickness, but chubby ? :thumbup: Look at her belly, flat. :shrug: She's a hot chick, just different from other hot chicks, I think that's what I like about her.
She is just young now, wait to that metabolism hits the brakes and the gut will catch up to her thighs. I have seen it a hundred times.

Users who are viewing this thread