What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Breaking: Robert Kraft arrested for soliciting prostitution (1 Viewer)

Not sure why NE is getting as much flack as they have on this. They brought in AB as a calculated risk to get a top WR, paid him $150K, and moved on. They seem to think they will not have to give him any other money. Non-NE people are suggesting it hurt their brand . . . but how much of a brand is there outside of NE? In New England it will have zero impact on the brand. As it is, even New Englanders make inappropriate jokes about Kraft. People revisiting his indiscretions as being a big deal are just trolling. 
🤣

Are we talking about getting flack for AB thing or for Kraft’s tug?

The AB sign and cut is not a big deal as far as I see it. They brought him in on a good deal for the team, it didn’t work out, they cut him. Calculated risk that didn’t pan out. I thought Bill would cut him after AB had a fit on sideline in a couple of weeks.

They’ll answer questions about it for a few more weeks and it’s over. 

Are we talking about getting flack for AB thing or for Kraft’s tug?

The AB sign and cut is not a big deal as far as I see it. They brought him in on a good deal for the team, it didn’t work out, they cut him. Calculated risk that didn’t pan out. I thought Bill would cut him after AB had a fit on sideline in a couple of weeks.

They’ll answer questions about it for a few more weeks and it’s over. 
They are getting grief for helping AB engineer his exit from Oakland.  

NE gets grief, primarily, because they keep winning.  That and their propensity to bend the NFL's rules whenever possible.

Users who are viewing this thread