What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Brees over Wentz? (1 Viewer)

GoBirds

Footballguy
Would you do it? Wentz @ LAR Brees tonight at ATL but I also have M Thomas so if they fall flat I’m double screwed?

I would choose Wentz unless i'm looking for the extra variance out of the brees/thomas combo.  I would only be looking to do that if I felt like my opponents team was better and I needed higher upside.

I'm going with Brees, better matchup, and NO/ATL is a big rivalry game to those two teams, so it's got shootout potential.  Rams are a tough match even for Wentz (potential MVP), and with Ingram hampered I think Brees slings it tonight to try and clinch the division now. 

I would choose Wentz unless i'm looking for the extra variance out of the brees/thomas combo.  I would only be looking to do that if I felt like my opponents team was better and I needed higher upside.
Says I’ve got a 44% chance, feels a little closer. 

Wentz all the way.  The matchup might not be the greatest for Wentz, but NO is now a running team with Kamara and Ingram leading the way.  Brees might have the higher ceiling tonight but I think Wentz will end up with more points. 

Users who are viewing this thread