What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Brock Osweiler (1 Viewer)

My opponent this week was new to the league & like a n00b, drafted 2 QB with the same BYE.

he added Brock & now I get to have the Osweiler experience 1st hand. 

I’m skeptical that he will he will Brock me, (thump thump clap, thump thump clap) but time will tell I guess. He sure looked competent last week.’

I wanna Brock-n-Roll all night, and party every day. Is that so wrong?  It very well could be, but I’ll probably do it anyway. ?

I really hate two QB leagues, and total points, and decimals, and short benches, but still a blast. Adapting is what the NFL is all about. 

There are two tight ends. There are three, four, and five wideout sets. There are two or even three running backs on any given play, but two QBs just detracts from my fantasy of running a football team.  That being said, Brock could be a Godsend. 

There are two tight ends. There are three, four, and five wideout sets. There are two or even three running backs on any given play, but two QBs just detracts from my fantasy of running a football team.  That being said, Brock could be a Godsend. 
Everything fell right last week for Brock. Good gains on 1st down by Gore leaving lots of makeable 2nd and 3rd downs. 2 short passes led to longs TDs. But Brock made quick decisions and accurate passes. 

Everything fell right last week for Brock. Good gains on 1st down by Gore leaving lots of makeable 2nd and 3rd downs. 2 short passes led to longs TDs. But Brock made quick decisions and accurate passes. 
Let’s hope this continues.  I did not see the game, but the sheer volume of passes alone were enough to swap Rosen for him. Rosen and Derek Anderson are the only starters on my ww. I was keeping an eye on swag as well but Denver woke up. 

I sure would love it if the Osweiler led Dolphins end up with a better record at the end of the season than the elway led broncos. Even better if the Fins made the playoffs. It's not that much of a stretch with all the media spoon fed "rumors" that teams are lining up to trade for players the donkeys can't afford or are getting older. The countdown until elway blames the mess in denver on the HC/QB in three, two, one........

Case has to go. He's been drafting an abortion year after year after year. And he just got there!

Free agent QB Brock Osweiler announced his retirement.

"I’m extremely grateful for the time I did receive playing in the National Football League,’’ Osweiler said in a phone interview with 9News. "The experiences I did have, people I did meet, relationships I did make — I’m not going to dwell on the things that didn’t happen in my career." Osweiler's highlights include relieving Peyton Manning to carry the Broncos on a 5-2 stretch and into the postseason in 2015 and later collecting a four-year, $72 million contract to toss 15 touchdowns and 16 picks in 15 appearances with the Texans. He was shipped to Cleveland with a second-round pick (which was later turned into Nick Chubb) the following year. He hangs up his cleats having earned $41.3 million over seven seasons.

SOURCE: Mike Klis on Twitter

Oct 16, 2019, 4:26 PM ET

it’s like i always tell my kids: “Get really tall, throw a ball hard, and good things will happen for you.”

Might go down as the best Browns trade of all time. At least the best of the new Browns(99-)

A 2nd round pick just to pay the guy, which turned into Nick Chubb. Hell, imagine if Houston had just worked some cap miracles, and then drafted Chubb themselves?

Users who are viewing this thread