What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bronco fans take heart (1 Viewer)

moleculo

Footballguy
The only times Denver has ever lost a home playoff game, they went to two out of the next four superbowls. They lost at home vs Pittsburgh in 1984 and went to Superbowls following '86 and '87 seasons. They lost at home to Jax in 1996 and went to superbowls following '97 and '98 seasons.Should NE win, we can expect Denver to become a pwerhouse again by 2007.This trend kinda makes sense - in both cases, the teams were good enough to be good during the regular season, and on the cusp of being a great team. Truth be told, same could be said of this team - Give Plummer a couple more years in the system, some fresh blood at WR, more maturity @ RB & DB...we might be a year or two early with the Broncos.Let's add SB appearances in 1977, 1987, 1997, seems to me like Denver will be a lock in 2007.

And toss in two 1st round picks this year......As I said in another thread, this is not an old team. Take out Lynch and Smith, and this team is not old.

And toss in two 1st round picks this year......

As I said in another thread, this is not an old team. Take out Lynch and Smith, and this team is not old.
Dont forget Tom Nalen, whos probably more important than either of those 2.

I read somewhere (no link, sorry) that the Broncos were going to be massively over the salary cap in 06?

Users who are viewing this thread