What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Bucs at Falcons** (-4, 40.5) (1 Viewer)

Tom Brady wants to start. Game means diddly squat. Or doesn't mean diddly squat...

Falcons- 27
Bucs- 20

Tom Brady wants to start. Game means diddly squat. Or doesn't mean diddly squat...

Falcons- 27
Bucs- 20
Talking heads discussing Brady, Evans, Godwin are all active, BUT saying only playing a partial game, meaning first quarter to half time at most? Chasing a few records and keeping the flow going. My question is to start Godwin at WR #3 or give Rashid Shaheed a whirl. One quarter / perhaps half a game from Godwin or one full game from Shaheed. Is this accurate thinking? MoP

Falcons- 27
Bucs- 20
Talking heads discussing Brady, Evans, Godwin are all active, BUT saying only playing a partial game, meaning first quarter to half time at most? Chasing a few records and keeping the flow going. My question is to start Godwin at WR #3 or give Rashid Shaheed a whirl. One quarter / perhaps half a game from Godwin or one full game from Shaheed. Is this accurate thinking? MoP
Godwin has incentives to play for and a 100 catch season, which he said is important to him. So he’s likely to get that. But you have to balance that against them pulling him as soon as he gets it. I’d guess first quarter and maybe a series of the second.

He’s gonna get a ton of tunnel sceeens on the first drive to get his catches imo.

Falcons- 27
Bucs- 20
Godwin has incentives to play for and a 100 catch season, which he said is important to him. So he’s likely to get that. But you have to balance that against them pulling him as soon as he gets it. I’d guess first quarter and maybe a series of the second.

He’s gonna get a ton of tunnel sceeens on the first drive to get his catches imo.
I would be in agreement as Brady will work his magic around while they are all in the game. Godwin could see an early TD 4-5 catches for 40-50 yards, which is the ceiling likely. Scoring multiple TD's would be rare for any one player.

Falcons- 27
Bucs- 20
MoP Jr took Evans all too fast today, I shook my head
I don't like the Bucs at all, they've proven all year they have very little interest unless the game has any real meaning
They won the Super Bowl less than 24 months ago and the hunger for a ring right now, just isn't there

Last edited:
If Bucs lose and finish 8-9 is this the first time Brady finished with a losing record ?

Gage injured on the TD catch. Bucs nothing to play for well except for pride not to have a losing record.

Users who are viewing this thread