What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bye Week Woes (1 Viewer)

Jeff Pasquino

Footballguy
Come on, whatcha got.

Let's hear your issues with bye weeks.

We have PDSL, WE and WSLs to review.

I'm curious just how bad it is out there (and how much of a concern this is).

(This also might mean I need to get a mole in the NFL schedule office).

looks like gamma lost favre rogers and tarvaris week 8 in wsl 4

im mostly unscathed

lost both kickers week 8 in wsl1

PDSL 2 no awful weeks, but one awkward one with Tony G and Lynch being out.

WSL2 week 10 will be really tough if Shaun Hill isn't the starter since I'll have no QB and Marion Barber, oh and Derrick Mason out just for kicks.

PDSL: MJD/Edge sharing a bye is bad, rest is ok.

WSL: My star QB and RB, along with my 2nd and 3rd WR have a week 10 bye. Could be bad together, but at least it won't be an issue for awhile. Star TE and the backup share a week 9 bye. Kickers share a week 4 bye, but if that gets me booted, so be it. So, I should last until weeks 9 and 10, but could get beat badly there.

Week 6 I lose Big Ben and Vince leaving me with no QB. Of course I probably won't be around in week 6 since I lose Addia, J. Jones, and Sammy Morris in week 4. Week 8 I lose my WR1 and WR2.

Pasquino, in WSL4, you have some issues....

All three QB's of Derek Anderson/Brady Quinn & Kellen Clemens will be out week 5.

If you make it past that, week 8 could be tough with both DEF's on bye and your WR1/2 combo of CJ & Housh will also be gone that week. Ouch.

Pasquino, in WSL4, you have some issues....

All three QB's of Derek Anderson/Brady Quinn & Kellen Clemens will be out week 5.

If you make it past that, week 8 could be tough with both DEF's on bye and your WR1/2 combo of CJ & Housh will also be gone that week. Ouch.
Yeah, just picking up on that. That sucks.

WSL2:

Week 7: RB :shrug: with FTaylor, C-Buck and Dunn (WAIT! Dunn is in TB - Week 10!). Ok, slightly better.

Week 8: Bigger WRs affected - Driver and AJohnson off.

Week 9: 3 WRs off (Bruce / Jarrett / Meachem). Fortunately not my better WRs.

D/TE/K/QB all ok. :thumbup:

WSL4:

Week 5: All QBs off (CLE/NYJ)

Week 8: I have 3WR, my TE1 and both defenses out.

Week 10: 2 WRs off

White Elephant:

TBD, but both QBs off Week 10.

PDSL2:

TBD

Last edited by a moderator:
WSL2:

Cutler and Kitna gone week 8 (Both QB's), as well as WRs 3 and 4....ouch. No other bad weeks, but will probably need the immunity to survive week 8. :goodposting:

PDSL2 (so far):

Top 3 WR's all gone week 8...ugh. No other isues though, so I guess I'm drafting nothing but WR till the end.

WE (SO FAR):

QB's OK...WR's OK....RB's, not too bad (2 (but not the top 2) are week 8 again)....TE/K/DST all OK. SWEEEEEEEEET. :fishy:

looks like gamma lost favre rogers and tarvaris week 8 in wsl 4im mostly unscathedlost both kickers week 8 in wsl1
WSL 4 I have no QBs week 8, lost Grant at RB2 and Berrian at WR. Going to need to be real lucky to make it past that.PDSL 2 nothing too bad until I see where the rookies land.

Users who are viewing this thread