What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

BZ leagues that folded... (1 Viewer)

cbatm32 said:
cbatm32 said:
June 10th - LeagueSafe A (49.95), LeagueSafe B (49.95), LeagueSafe C (49.95), LeagueSafe E (49.95), LeagueSafe F (49.95), LeagueSafe G (49.95), LeagueSafe RKSL (118.06), LeagueSafe RKSL (110.00)

June 17th - LeagueSafe RKSL (211.99), LeagueSafe G (38.94)
LeagueSafe B (49.95)LeagueSafe E (49.95)

LeagueSafe F (49.95)

LeagueSafe RKSL (118.06)

Deposited today, May 31st
Chris,Why would you deposit into the newer leagues before depositing into leagues that have been established longer?

Just curious.

Has anyone else heard from Chris? According to his payment schedule I was due to receive $100 on June 10th and another $100 on June 23rd. He still owes me a total of $500. What's up Chris?

CNDL is suppose to recieve deposits too .......... I have some trust Chris will do what he said he'd do here, I still have belief in the man.

congrats on the job - I'm going to week to week on mine and have been trying to find a job the past 2-3 months and even though there are telecom jobs out there, foe some reason with a 20 year + nicely balanced resume I'm still unable to find anything. Its a very tough job market

cbatm32 said:
Post #42 has the updated list. I will update it in this post from now on so it is towards the end of the thread:July 8th - LeagueSafe CNDL ($304.95)July 21st - LeagueSafe CNDL ($79.35), LeagueSafe A ($270.65)August 13th - LeagueSafe A ($300.00)August 18th - LeagueSafe A ($350.00)August 31st - LeagueSafe B ($178.43)September 10th - LeagueSafe B ($425.00)September 15th - LeagueSafe B ($36.87), LeagueSafe C ($350.05), LeagueSafe E ($143.08)September 29th - LeagueSafe E ($276.97), LeagueSafe F ($423.03)October 13th - LeagueSafe F ($172.02) DBo ($35), KE ($500)October 27th - DBr (580)November 10th - MH (465), DD (382.50)December 8th - JD (511)December 22nd - RH (350), JJ (25), SM (256.50)January 5th - ST (407.75), SR (35), RW (80)January 19th - RV (238.50), SS (132.25), DM (75), KgLeg (35), TkBlack (35)February 2nd - AhmAll (79.50), BF (75), JA (25), AB (125), BG (100)February 16th - TexasTub (359.50), PN (100)March 2nd - RT (305)March 16th - A (300), B (275)March 30th - C (325), E (285)April 13th - F (310), G (275), H (300)***I will update this post as that happens and as the payouts go out I will post here and will also send out an e-mail stating such. I will not reply to every e-mail asking if x has gone out yet but will e-mail when it goes out. I will be restoring the LeagueSafe balances for the 2010 season for each league first (A, B, C, E, F, CNDL, RKSL).***

I think it's safe to say that our money is gone. Really sucks for the leagues taking place this year, playing for nothing.

Is this dude the same guy who had a million auction leagues every year?

If so i was part of his leagues for 3 years until this year and the dude was horrible at commishing and even threatened to kick me out of a league without refunding me money after we drafted

I think it's safe to say that our money is gone. Really sucks for the leagues taking place this year, playing for nothing.
Still hoping that I'll get the $500 owed to me from last season.
Compared to others, I have a small amount, $25 deposit from the B league and although it is listed as being refunded long ago (to JJ) I never received it and got no response from an email I sent. I too keep hoping that Chris will make it good, but it is hard to be optimistic.

Probably already came to the realization, but you guys aren't getting your money. Probably noticed it, but he deleted all his posts. (Why, given people quoted him, I don't know)

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is this guy's information for anyone that is owed money. <Edit by mod: contact info removed>

hey all, been reading this thread and it really sucks.

i'm willing to take over and restart chris' leagues, but i'll need you guys to upfront the league fees so i can get this off the ground. i have plenty of time, since i am out of work and watching the kids. i've been around here for a while, so trust shouldn't be an issue.

thx - send me a pm if interested

:)

cbatm32 said:
Here is this guy's information for anyone that is owed money.

<Edit by mod: contact info removed>
OK, who is calling first?
Other than my name that info is way outdated. Haven't lived there in at least 5 years and that e-mail address was probably 5 or 6 addresses ago.$'s are still being paid out and the new commish of CNDL will be able to confirm later this week as am putting the remainder of their league dues in this week.

X > All the current BZ leagues are up and running with new ownership.
Hey Chris, I really could use the $500 you owe me now.

cbatm32 said:
If I had it I wouldn't hesitate to send it to you but that is not that case.Re: the current payouts I have been making. Last night my place of employment got robbed at gunpoint and is being shut down. (A player from the game posted about it on the 2plus2 Poker Forums here). So until I can find a job somewhere I cannot make any promises when payouts are going to go out but without a doubt they will eventually be repaid. I'm not sitting on my ### waiting as I've put out 7 applications yesterday and will be out all day tomorrow doing the same. So I can no longer give an accurate time table of when things will be getting paid out until the dust settles on the robbery that happened and see what is going on with my employment in the future.
:popcorn:

cbatm32 said:
If I had it I wouldn't hesitate to send it to you but that is not that case.Re: the current payouts I have been making. Last night my place of employment got robbed at gunpoint and is being shut down. (A player from the game posted about it on the 2plus2 Poker Forums here). So until I can find a job somewhere I cannot make any promises when payouts are going to go out but without a doubt they will eventually be repaid. I'm not sitting on my ### waiting as I've put out 7 applications yesterday and will be out all day tomorrow doing the same. So I can no longer give an accurate time table of when things will be getting paid out until the dust settles on the robbery that happened and see what is going on with my employment in the future.
;)
I see Chris deleted his posts again. Not certain what the purpose of that is, but it doesn't suggest that payment is coming soon.

cbatm32 said:
:lmao:
I see Chris deleted his posts again. Not certain what the purpose of that is, but it doesn't suggest that payment is coming soon.
ool

whats weird is that he posted the league payouts in the two leagues I am in.

I was fortunate enough to get paid last January.

This leaves a very bad taste in my mouth and I probably wont be back in either league next season, if there is a season. the worst part is the constant deletion of posts, changing of email addys and user names on FBG.

I was burnt $53 glad it wasnt more... I find it hard to beleive he still has anything to do with fantasy football think i figured it was like $20k curious to see what he actually paid out..

cbatm32 said:
:shrug:
I think I have a good idea of who might rob a place at gunpoint...

From a league message board, posted 10/31:

I do not know exact dates now but the previous order will be followed:BZ ABZ BBZ CBZ EBZ FDBo, KE, DBr, MH, DD, JD, RH, JJ, SM, ST, SR, RW, RV, SS, DM, KgLeg, TkBlack, AhmAll, BF, JA, AB, BG, TexasTub, PN, RTA, B, C, E, F, G, H

cbatm32 said:
Are you? I listed everyone that was owed $. If you weren't on that list and think you should be let me know.
But then you delete the posts. Quick ####in around here
I notice Chris Bruce, (who I have already done researh, and he is around and can be found) deletes his posts as well.I went on record defending this kid only to be ignored in my contacts and efforts, sometimes crooked people come to surface when they have a chance to do right to fix a situation and do not. I will wait and see when this year is over if things happen differently before I really strike anger. For some trying to get their money, it would be more about getting it, then the amount, like myself. Not owed anything yet, but hope i lose just to save the headache, and the pursuit of the money.

cbatm32 said:
cbatm32 said:
Are you? I listed everyone that was owed $. If you weren't on that list and think you should be let me know.
But then you delete the posts. Quick ####in around here
I notice Chris Bruce, (who I have already done researh, and he is around and can be found) deletes his posts as well.I went on record defending this kid only to be ignored in my contacts and efforts, sometimes crooked people come to surface when they have a chance to do right to fix a situation and do not. I will wait and see when this year is over if things happen differently before I really strike anger. For some trying to get their money, it would be more about getting it, then the amount, like myself. Not owed anything yet, but hope i lose just to save the headache, and the pursuit of the money.
Mar 26 2010, 02:09 PMPost #11Joined: 2-February 10From: New Orleans, LAMember No.: 39547Follows Closely: I've always question this commish. I've heard some bad things. Now he is spending winnings that is not his, I almost joined a league he commishes, I'm thankfull I did not.Should be ashamed, how do you know who to trust anymore?
Are you even in a league I run right now? Seemed back in March when you posted that you would not be and I do not blame you for thinking that way at that time or the present time.As for anyone else, still feel free to e-mail me (chrisbruce4@gmail.com) with any questions/concerns.
Hey Chris, I sent you an e-mail yesterday but I'm going to post here anyway. You need to make arrangements to pay me the $500 you still owe me. I've been extremely patient but now it's time to pay up. E-mail me back so we can work something out. Thanks.Ken

so another guy F'ed owners from 2009. these guys are going to ruin FF. league safe is looking better and better

Users who are viewing this thread