What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

BZ leagues that folded... (2 Viewers)

Yep. I'm thinking of commishing a new startup this coming season, and if I do, I'll be 100% all over leaguesafe. My buddy won Tom Landry Dynasty with Bruce after the 2009 season, I got 2nd place. Neither of us have been paid. I'm owed $256.50, my buddy over $300. At this point I do not expect to be paid.

Yep. I'm thinking of commishing a new startup this coming season, and if I do, I'll be 100% all over leaguesafe. My buddy won Tom Landry Dynasty with Bruce after the 2009 season, I got 2nd place. Neither of us have been paid. I'm owed $256.50, my buddy over $300. At this point I do not expect to be paid.
If you start a new league that has the Bzone scoring rules and format let me know, I might want to join. I am out a small amount compared to others, but I think Chris intends to make this good eventually, although how long that will be is anyone's guess.

Bump in the event that Chris Bruce is forming more leagues this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump in the event that Chris Bruce is forming more leagues this year.
I am still owed $132 from this guy. Amazingly he did send most of the $$ he owed me a little over a year ago but at this point I am thinking there is no way he will ever send me the balance that is owed.

glad I didnt get screwed on money, but He owes alot of people $$

plus the time and effort it takes to run a league.

People still owed should not let up.

Bump for a Chris Bruce alert for the unsuspecting...where are you and when are we getting what you owe us?

In the meantime... :banned:

Zowned, cbatm32, and his newest alias southbound, have all been banned after he used the new alias today to get removed from the thread his contact information that someone else had posted.

Understand how people who are owed money feel, but we shouldn't have contact information about other people getting posted on here for hopefully obvious reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread