What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Cardinals at Texans** (-6, 48) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

As someone who’s not watched much cardinals all year because I’ve owned no Cardinals, and a new owner of Marquis Brown via trade… I’ll be tuning in to see if we can find ourselves in a shootout.

Texans dealing with injuries especially on defense, Kyler back. This one may be hard to predict.

I like Kylar with the points but unsure about an outright win given how tough The Texans have played this year.
I think it'll be close and maybe the last team with the ball wins?
Both qb's will be tough to defend.
I'll flip a coin and guess...

Kylar's Crew- 27
C.J.'s Marauders- 24

Big fan of CJS and I would love to see the Texans continue their journey towards a possible Playoff spot.
That said I think this Arizona team is not remotely interested in trying to secure the #1 pick, they are moving forward with Murray and want to build some momentum to end '23
This would actually be a big win for Houston to hold serve before the Jags roll into town.

The only win of the season for the Carolina Panthers was against these Texans, the Cards are 2-8, and I think this is more like a Pk'Em so I'll hedge my bet and just take the points.

Texans 23...Cards 21

I think Vegas is right on with this one, probably a stay away betting wise. I think the Cards use heavy doses of James Conner and Kyler runs to move the ball and try to keep Stroud and co. off the field. I think the Texans hit some big plays to Collins and Dell, and Singletary salts the game away.

Texans and the under.

Will Anderson just in on 3rd and long, looks like. Myjai Sanders getting most snaps on edge. Feel the difference especially against run

Great interception by Stingley. I've been worrying about our high defensive draft selections like Stingley and Anderson not making big plays so this gave me a little comfort.

Last edited:
Stroud is one of the most confident rookies I have seen play QB. He is so cool. He throws back against his body, throws into double defenders, and puts the ball right to his receiver.

Kid should get MVP consideration.

Stroud is one of the most confident rookies I have seen play QB. He is so cool. He throws back against his body, throws into double defenders, and puts the ball right to his receiver.

and right after I type this, he throws into triple coverage and gets a pick.

and right after I type this, he throws into triple coverage and gets a pick.

Yeah, that was uncharacteristic of what CJ has done all season. Normally that throw finds a way to Nico. He does thread the needle quite often.

Would like to see a better job from Houston's run D, though they did stiffen latter part of first half. Gave up 63 rushing I think. But holding Cards to 80 something passing goes a long way towards making up for it.

Not sure why Jerry Hughes isn't seeing more snaps in place of Will Anderson.

Would like to see a better job from Houston's run D, though they did stiffen latter part of first half. Gave up 63 rushing I think. But holding Cards to 80 something passing goes a long way towards making up for it.

Not sure why Jerry Hughes isn't seeing more snaps in place of Will Anderson.

you think it's Sanders familiarity with ARZ?

Users who are viewing this thread