What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cato June Good start week 1? (1 Viewer)

GridironMenace

Footballguy
Good start against Balt?Is he a 3 down LB or will he be taken out on 3rd and long? I remember last year he was taken out on 3rd and longs for Rob Morris. Will that still be the case?

Good start against Balt?

Is he a 3 down LB or will he be taken out on 3rd and long? I remember last year he was taken out on 3rd and longs for Rob Morris. Will that still be the case?
The fact that he started his career at safety and he returned a INT for a TD yesterday should answer your question. Frankly, he's a better passing down LB than a run-down LB.

Good start against Balt?

Is he a 3 down LB or will he be taken out on 3rd and long? I remember last year he was taken out on 3rd and longs for Rob Morris. Will that still be the case?
Don't even get me started on Cato F#&%ing June. I lost my game because of that INT for a TD he got when the game was over. Pull your damn starters when the game is out of reach Dungy!!!

Good start against Balt?

Last year Morris was pulled for Brackett and Thornton was pulled for Nelson on thrid downs. This year it appears that since only 4 LB's dressed June stayed on the field. I would imagine that he is a 3 down LB going forward.Tom

Users who are viewing this thread