What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

CBS League History Glitches (1 Viewer)

eighsse2

Footballguy
Anyone in a CBS League (ours is dynasty, if that makes a difference) ever look really closely into the history of the league? I was attempting to put every game score from our 23-year league into a spreadsheet, so that I could do some interesting sorts/filters and find cool stats like "this is the first time any team has scored x points in y consecurive games", etc.

Well, I ran into all kinds of weird problems. Sometimes a game early in the regular season would be replaced with a second copy of a playoff game's results. One season, several teams' records in the standings were off by a game from what was listed in the game scores. It was impossible to parse some things out, and eventually I abandoned the whole thing. Because, what can you even trust? If some is wrong then nothing is known.

I use CBS for our dynasty baseball league and their support has been pretty good. Have you submitted a ticket to CBS yet?

I use CBS for our dynasty baseball league and their support has been pretty good. Have you submitted a ticket to CBS yet?
No I haven't tried that. I'll look into that! Thanks.
Click the ? top right next to the mail icon, then click contact us, then click the OTHER box if your topic is not listed, then click SOMETHING ELSE box, then click STILL NEED HELP box, then fill out the form and submit.

Users who are viewing this thread